Driving from Wisconsin to Knoxville TN

I don't know about Louisville but want to say welcome to Knoxville. Also the poster who commented about the distance from campus to Sevierville is right. They are not close and would require at least a 30 minute drive not including the horrible traffic in that area. Also Turkey Creek is nice but also 30 minutes from campus. I work in Turkey Creek and go to UT so drive this often. Its an easy drive and a great part of town but not close. I agree staying on campus is best as the roads can be confusing on campus (lots of one-ways).

Anyway - if you would like to see the sheet of pins that you can order (above and beyond the Wis. DI pins), let me know just send me your e-mail address through a private message.

Please, please put your name/city or team number on your pin trading towels. If you accidentally lose it, it will be easier to find if someone turns it in.

Thanks for the great tip about putting name & number on towels!! I would have never thought of that and would be sick if one of my 3 boys lost their towel!! I placed the order for our TN pins yesterday----I am getting more excited by the day!

Wow who knew there were all these Knoxville Disboard peeps?! I'm in Knoxville too, so hope you enjoy your time in our area! Congrats to yours son's team that is awesome! :)

Wow!! You guys are awesome - thanks for all the great tips and info! I get more excited each time I check this thread!

Anyway - if you would like to see the sheet of pins that you can order (above and beyond the Wis. DI pins), let me know just send me your e-mail address through a private message.

clh2 - I have not seen any pin order form other than the Wisconsin one with the cows. I will send you a pm. Thank you!!

clh - thanks for your words of encouragement and tips- we are very excited! You must be an expert on the drive down from Wisconsin! Which way do you head down?

The standard directions from Madison indicate a route thru Rockford, and then around the Chicago area into Indiana.

The AAA rep recommended I drive straight down to Bloomington to avoid the Chicago area altogether and then cut over to Indiana.

Mapquest says I can avoid toll roads by taking I94 over to Milwaukee and then cutting down into Illinois. It would be nice not to have to listen to DH complain at every single toll booth!

What do think would be the best way? Thanks again and good luck to your DI team too!!

...we drove to Myrtle Beach from WI in '09 and avoided Chicago by going down to Bloomington and over to IN, through to Louisville. It worked well for us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter