Driving directions

jcodespoti

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Does anyone know how to get from the Miami airport to the Vero beach resort? Or maybe where I could find driving directions?

Joe in CT

Just go to mapquest.com, they will give you the directions you want.All you need to know is the city or zip code of where you are going and leaving from.:D

Just an additional suggestion. DH and I are directionally challenged in the extreme and used directions from www.freetrip.com which we now swear by. Someone on this site recommended it and we love it.

Lisa

Sure!. I suppose you are going to take a courtesy van from the rental car counter at the airport and be driven to the rental car depot that is located along Lejune Road.
You will need to take Lejune road and go south toward 836 xway (about 3 miles south). This is a toll road so be ready to pay .75 cents. Take the 836 xway east toward the beaches for about 6 miles. Take the I-95 North. The ramp will be on your left after you pay the toll and after the bridge so beware of fast merging traffic. You will drive about 2 1/2 hours to Vero depending on traffic and driven speed. Beware of construction traffic on North Palm Beach. Take the Vero Beach exit (state road 60) and drive east until intercepting US1. This road is mix of commercial and residencial and is very nice and safe. Once on US1 drive for about 10 miles and make a right on Country Road 510 and go east. Go across the bridge (intracostal) until reach A1A. The Vero Beach resort will be on your left. Have a Sonia's meatloaf for me.

I have done this route about 5 times, so far. But, you are quite welcome to check this out at mapquest.com

Enjoy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter