• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

driving and having a golf cart

In my quest to keep my post short I misrepresented my DH and myself. I'm having a hard time talking him into going to WDW and it's me who is apprehensive about camping among people and having amenities rather than camping in the wilderness with critters and a shovel :).

Thanks for the hints and the encouragement Rose, if we get to go, I may try sleeping on the ground under the stars to make up for having flush toilets :rotfl:. Enjoy your trip with the gang!!

Kenny's cart was much faster too. Don't know if it was newer batteries or what but it moved along faster than the WDW ones and most others. My wife clocked me at 23 mph. Ooops, over the speed limit.

we just rented Kenny's cart, and he told us he sets the speed limit at 19, the disney carts are set at 15. We went the speed limit, and rarely had to pull over for vehicles to pass us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter