Driving 6000 Miles for the Magic: A Miracle Trip

Okay, so far the following are signed up for a visit from wish bear.

tokyodisneydad
Momof2wCF
wdw1014
KathyRN137
Kimberly815
nts4wdw
FSUDisneyGirl
Goofyluver
DisneyCP2002
eyeheartgoofy

I am not sure when I will send him off, yet. Sign up continues until November 1st. Lynn (nts4wdw) offered to take him to wdw so send off might depend on that date.

I will PM further details after sign up is complete.

Any more takers? :wizard:

:goodvibes
Christamae

Hi Christamae,

You can count me in!!

Cathy

BTW - my trip report should be starting soon! maybe tonight if I can figure it all out. I will let you know when it does!

Christamae,

A wonderful ending to your trip report to do wish bears! Well, as you know wish families have a world passport and we will be traveling as much as we can possibly do this year, that and our children want to attend MLG tournaments. So, bring on the wish bear. Pm me.

Your trip is so inspirational and your attitude is so positive and infectious. I too feel an injection of energy and magic from our week at disney. It is a feeling that all things are possible. The relaxation from our week at GKTW has made us feel energized and given us a second wind. We had stopped doing most upkeep on our home for the past year, and when we got back we were so renewed, we caulked and painted windows this weekend.

Somehow, I have a feeling that this will not be your last Disney Trip. :dance3:

Christamae, thank you for the pm so I could find your TR again--I would hate to have missed the end. We just got back from our WDW trip Oct. 7-14 and I was getting behind reading your report before we left; you know the planning, packing, general craziness! Thank you for sharing your story with all of us; it can't be said enough what an inspiration you are and how much you have taught us. I, too, noticed companion bathrooms more, and hated to see someone just duck in there for convenience (like at Norway--hello, hugest regular bathroom in Epcot, so why did they need to use the companion one?:sad2: ) Look forward to chatting with you more on other people's trip reports--I've already seen you on a couple I was reading this weekend!

God Bless you and your family!

What an AMAZING journey. I just found this and sat here for the past couple days reading. Thank you so much for sharing your experiences, I think you have truly taught me a lot.
I heard about this trip report through a couple of fellow disers and I'm so glad I finally made it.

Thank you again for sharing:wizard:

KimmyDisneyNerd thanks for reading!

For the wish bear I have:

tokyodisneydad
Momof2wCF
wdw1014
KathyRN137
Kimberly815
nts4wdw
FSUDisneyGirl
Goofyluver
DisneyCP2002
eyeheartgoofy
Echo_queen
LindaBabe
crgfsu1
nyyankeegirl
Who’syourMickey

This is not necessarily the order.

Last day to sign up is November 1st. At that time I will PM everyone for their e-mail, compile the order, tell when Wish Bear will leave and the length of his stay.

Thanks!
Christamae

KimmyDisneyNerd thanks for reading!

For the wish bear I have:

tokyodisneydad
Momof2wCF
wdw1014
KathyRN137
Kimberly815
nts4wdw
FSUDisneyGirl
Goofyluver
DisneyCP2002
eyeheartgoofy
Echo_queen
LindaBabe
crgfsu1
nyyankeegirl
Who’syourMickey

This is not necessarily the order.

Last day to sign up is November 1st. At that time I will PM everyone for their e-mail, compile the order, tell when Wish Bear will leave and the length of his stay.

Thanks!
Christamae

Sounds like a plan!!

Cathy

Bump to the front for a friend. Plus this is a very good TR-it will melt your heart.

This is a very special trip report, written by a very special DIS friend.

She posted a few days ago on the disABILITIES Community Board that she was going on Hospice and beginning (or has already completed) her final trip into eternity.

Go well, my friend. :hug:
Your sweet spirit will be missed, but you will continue to live thru your words.

A very sad update.
As I posted previously, eternaldisneyfan (Christamae) posted a thread on the disABILITIES Community Board that she had gone on Hospice on 11/8/11.

I have seen confirmation this morning from Christamae's cousin, who has been more like a sister, that she passed away very suddenly about 2:30 am on Sunday, November 18.
I don't feel comfortable posting a link to it because I don't know the cousin and don't have permission to post. But, with the comments in Christamae's Facebook and Caringbridge sites and this by her cousin, it is clear she passed away on 11/18/12

RIP, Christamae. You were a sweet presence on Earth.

Praying for comfort and peace for those left behind - especially the remarkable family members who helped Christamae to make her dreams come true.

:sad::sad::sad: that so sad, we did you bear around the world with her. No words, what a sweet dear soul.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter