• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

drive/bus- from AS Sports

asmit4

DIS Veteran
We are booked at AS sports on an EMH morning at MK. What time does bus service start for EMH at the values? We are debating whether we should drive or just hop the bus that day.

I'm thinking the bus is the best route. Are the buses from sports direct to MK?

I would use the bus so you don't have to park at TTC and then Ferry or Monorail to MK.:)

The bus from Sports is almost always direct to MK for Park Openings,but can share with Music and Movies at other times.

6:30 AM is the most often "quoted" start time for the buses.

During my stay in May at All-Star Sports,I was up early 2 Mornings and decided to see just exactly how close to 6:30 AM the FIRST bus to EACH Park arrived.:)

Remember,this is just a "snapshot" of two particular Mornings.:)

Day 1

6:18 AM----Magic Kingdom
6:56 AM----Magic Kingdom
6:58 AM----Magic Kingdom
7:00 AM----Magic Kingdom
7:01 AM----Hollywood Studios
7:12 AM----Magic Kingdom
7:12 AM----Epcot
7:16 AM----Animal Kingdom
7:16 AM----Hollywood Studios
7:17 AM----That's one hour of my life I won't get back!lol;):)

Day 2

6:17 AM----Magic Kingdom
6:30 AM----Magic Kingdom
6:38 AM----Magic Kingdom
6:54 AM----Magic Kingdom
6:55 AM----Hollywood Studios
7:11 AM----Magic Kingdom
7:11 AM----Hollywood Studios
7:11 AM----Epcot
7:15 AM----Animal Kingdom
7:16 AM----Time To PLAY!:)

I think EMH for our 1 day is 8am....no way would I hop on a 6:30 bus LOL!

I spose we could attempt to hit a 7am bus- perhaps arriving around 7:30?? Is it about 30 minutes to get there?

I say take the bus. We made the mistake of driving from ASSports to MK on the morning that we wanted to catch the rope drop...will never do it again. The monorail was down that morning so we were forced to take the ferry and it was so slow. We ended up missing rope drop. The bus drops you off at the front gate so I say to go with the bus.

I would take the bus. We stayed at ASMovies and in the mornings, the buses were running directly to the parks. We had plenty of time to get to the park before rope drop/EMH. It only took us 15-20 minutes, I think. Allowing 30 would be great, just in case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter