Drinks to try at Epcot??

ShellieR

Mouseketeer
I wonder if I should limit myself to 3 drinks so I can make sure I can find my way back to the resort?:laughing:

You have to goto Club Cool. It has a collection of Coke products from around the world. Our personal favorite was Beverly. Told my DD about it on our way in and she rushed to get a sip. She couldn't believe they didn't sell the stuff here in the states. So the one must have drink would be Beverly from Club Cool.:rolleyes1

DW loves the Grand Marnier slush from France.

You have to goto Club Cool. It has a collection of Coke products from around the world. Our personal favorite was Beverly. Told my DD about it on our way in and she rushed to get a sip. She couldn't believe they didn't sell the stuff here in the states. So the one must have drink would be Beverly from Club Cool.:rolleyes1

We jokingly got my MIL to try it, and she actually liked it.:confused:

The Marnier slushies are very popular -- as is the Rosa Regale in Italy. If you like a good margarita, go to Mexico.... the beer in Germany is also another fan favorite! Enjoy drinking around the world : )

Well, it's not an alcholic drink, and not even exactly a drink, but very refreshing all the same so I will suggest it. I can't tell you how good the Kaki Gori in Japan was. It's a blizzard outside here but I'd still love one right now!!!

The plum wine slushie at the tea house in China runs a very close second to the Grand Marnier slushie in my book!

Oh, and don't forget the beer flight if you dine at either Rose and Crown or Octoberfest!

If you like a good margarita, go to Mexico....

One thing I must say is that Disney does not skimp on its alcoholic drinks. I had a margarita in May. Wowzers, was it strong! I felt like I was committing a crime by not being able to finish it. :sad1:

I'm aiming for a Grand Marnier slush next time.

Finally a question I know something about.

1. The Sultan Colada in Morocco is a must. (If my fuzzy memory is correct I believe it contained pinapple, cocconut and rum)

2. The Optimator in Germany. (Dark Beer)

3. Saki or Plum Wine in Japan. (Make sure you get the saki warm or the plum wine cold)

I am looking forward to the Grey Goose slushie in France, DFi is looking forward to the Carlsberg Beer in Norway. :drinking1

I love, love, LOVE:love: the Grey Goose Slushie in France. And being from South Louisiana, I ask for it in a "go cup" so I can walk around with it more easily!;)

Another vote for the Grand Marnier slushie.

I also had some kind of plum wine cocktail (I think with mango) in China during Food & Wine that was AMAZING...I hope they still serve it because I really want one this weekend!!!

Good thing Disney doesn't skimp on the "adult" portions of these drinks...for what you pay for them. Plus it makes some attractions much more entertaining :)

Ohh yea, the Grand Marnier slushie!! It was better than I imagined it would be!
I also second the Rosa Regale in Italy, and then maybe try one of the sweeter German wines.

Can you tell Dh and I had a fun night out? lol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter