Drinks on DDP

writersblock42

DIS Veteran
I was wondering if the following drinks are included in the DDP when you order a drink.
1. Glowing character punch at Tony's
2. Pirate's punch at Tony's
3. Espresso and Cappuccino at Tony's
4. What drinks are included at Biergarten?
5. What drinks at Akershus
6. Drinks at Crystal Palace
7. Coffee and Loose teas at Bomas
8. Beer at Boma
9. Victoria Falls Mist at Boma
10. Glowing Character Punch at Sanaa
11. Mega-Berry Smoothie at Sanaa
12. All natural lemonade at Sanaa
I am not expecting it to include those drinks but hoping that it does.

Any drink served in a souvenir cup or mug, or accompanied by a lightup novelty, is not included. That lets out the glowing punch anywhere it is offered.

Alcoholic beverages are not included except at the dinner shows.

Ok so what about smoothies and lemonades and other beverages that are more expensive than the regular soda soft drinks. I am not a big soda fan but I do like smoothies, lemonade and tea.

soda, regular coffee, regular tea, soda fountain water, soda fountain lemonade are all covered...if the restaurant soda fountain has sports drinks on the fountain, or something like raspberry lemonade, that will be allowed too. Specialty coffees (like lattes, cappacinos, pressed pot specialty coffees), specialty teas, bottled beverages are generally not allowed--though some restaurants have allowed those to be ordered instead of dessert. SOME restaurants will allow smoothies or milk shakes...some restaurants will allow "virgin" blender drinks, like pina colada without the alcohol. Mostly, that is at Disney-owned restaurants like The Wave, Grand Floridian Cafe, Kona Cafe, Le Cellier, Turf Club...those are some of the places we've been allowed to get milkshakes or smoothies. You just have to ask...some places will be OK, others will be sticklers for "the rules"

Funny you should mention the mega-berry smoothie...though Sanaa is actually a Disney-owned restaurant, when we ate there 2 years ago, the teen girls we were with were told specifically they could have a smoothie or a "virgin" blender beverage, but the mega berry smoothie was not allowed - no explanation why other than it was a "specialty" drink. Yet they were allowed to order strawberry daiquiris without the alcohol...which they thought was pretty darn special::yes::

It depends on the day, the restaurant and the particular server you happen to get. We have had the same restaurant, different trips and different results. I think that anything with alcohol would always be a no go, but we have had a waiter let DS get the glo-drink thing that is suppose to be a no go, in fact they offered it to him! We had a waitress tell us yes to smoothies at Rain Forrest but heard another waitress at the table behind us say no!Never expect, ask nicely and take no for the answer if that is what you get.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!