Drinks in Epcot

October 8-12th will be my first "around the world" expierence! First time bein back at epcot since turning 21. Hopefully ill have a picture review of my day/night when I return, keep an eye open!:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1

Dos Equis on tap in Mexico is tops with me.

But if they still have Tsingtao in China, I'd highly recommend it.

Hey, I thought drinking's fine in Epcot!

Dos Equis in Mexico (make sure to ask for a lemon wedge with it ... if you can believe this, they don't have lime there, but lemon is better than nothing)

Carlsberg in Norway (they have a beer cart)

Ichiban in Japan (we get this at the CS place there)

No beer for us in China -- break time :)

I think Germany tends to change its beers out. Get whatever "dark" beer they're serving at the time.

Get another dark beer from Germany to go for your walk through France & Italy, unless you're eating TS there.

England ... ahh! Start with a Harp, walk around, hug Pooh, shop, etc., then maybe share a Guinness with your SO.

Canada is Moosehead all the way, Baby!!!

I can't comment on mixed drinks in Epcot. I'd be passed out by two p.m. if I tried drinking mixed drinks around the world.

Cheers :)

My DW & I do just about the same thing. Except we don't drink Guinness...sorry! We LOVE Germany beer!!!

My DH and I are beer drinkers. At Epcot (our favorite park) we start out at:

Mexico : Dos Equis although they don't have our favorite amber dos equis.
Norway: Skip
China:Tsing Tao
Japan: Kirin
Germany: we stay here most of the time and end up walking a little further then come back, its our favorite country we always have a Spaten. We make up all the other countries that we skip here/ We have a Spaten for every country that we skip after Germany.=0)
Italy:Skip
Morocco:Skip
US:Skip
France:Skip
Canada:Skip
UK: Bass Ale and we have a shot. I normally have a BJ=baileys mixed w. something else dont know and whip cream and my hubby either has a kamakazi or lemon drop.
Then we go back to Germany again.:goodvibes

10 Kyle 10
The only one I remember is the Spaten beer in Germany cause its the one we have the most of and its $7.00 but totally worth it plus the cups are not the normal small ones there like a large coke size in a fast food place but wider. So to us its totally worth it and besides you only need about three of those or maybe two to be tipsy so its not that bad.:goodvibes

Thanks tink606, Sounds good to me...That would be my guess for most of the beers considering they are all imported!

A few recomendations as I have drank around the world twice now (going on 3 times in June)

Stay away from the Carlsberg beer in Norway!!! If you do decide to drink it make sure it's one of the last drinks you have cause unless your somewhat buzzed, it's gonna taste like crap.

The beer in China, Tsing Tao is surprisingly good. :thumbsup2

As Serendipity stated, try the Sake at your own discretion. I personally didn't lke it one bit.

Grey Goose & Grand Marnier slushies in France are the best things period.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter