• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

drinks at ohanas

P

PatHill

What are the best the drinks at Ohana's? I generally order the sweeter drinks.

We will be dining there Monday night!!!!

I've heard a lot of great things about the lapu lapu, but when we tried to order one last month they were out of pineapples. :( Hopefully you'll have better luck during your 'Ohana visit.

OUT OF PINEAPPLES???:eek: ;) I hope they stock up for our visit in a couple weeks. ;)
As Kaycee mentioned, the Lapu Lapus are very good, although I didnt find mine as strong as others here have reported.
I also find they make a very good frozen mudslide there.

Mine was strong, but I'm not an avid drinker, so it could've been just me. And I think I should've stirred it. It was sweet and then it was like pure alcohol at the end. For those who don't know, the drink we're talking about is served in a pineapple shell.

I tasted dh's lapu lapu and it had a very heavy alcohol taste to me. I love sweet drinks and my favorite is the Island Sunset. It's got a mix of melon liqor, peach schnapps and pineapple/orange/guava juice (plus rum) in it and it's yummy! Only problem is that it goes down so good, you forget there's alcohol in it and order another... and another... and another :o

I love the Lava Flows like the ones they make at the pool bar. It's the pina colada swirled with the strawberry margarita and it's delicious! :)

2-3 lapu lapu's - I am ready to DRIVE the monorail back to my hotel - even if I am staying at the Poly! ;)

Or a cheaper version is the Zombie which is served in a cool glass - you sorta hold onto a tiki looking head with ears...I went downstairs and bought 2 of these glasses for home. Used them over the holidays for memories.

We think they have just the best bar!

Originally posted by colleen costello
I love the Lava Flows like the ones they make at the pool bar. It's the pina colada swirled with the strawberry margarita and it's delicious! :)

I'll have one of those please!!!:teeth:

Do they only sell them by the pool...or can you order one at Ohanas?

Cindy, I think you can get one at Ohana. Trying to recall if I ever had one there...If not, head to the pool bar! :)

Cindy I think they sell them by the glass;) Suzy:laughing: ...drive the monorail home:p The backscratcher is also a good cocktail as it has a secret ingredient (don't anybody tell now);)

Try a 'Tradewinds'! It is an awesome drink! I really liked the 'Zombie' as well.

from allearsnet.com

'Ohana
Tropical Drinks

Back-Scratcher - made with light and dark rum, passion fruit juice and finished with Jack Daniels $7.75

Wasabi Bloody Mary - Absolut Peppar, wasabi, spices and blended tomato juice $6.75

Trade Winds - Malibu and Myers rum, banana liqueur and blackberry brandy combined with pina colada mix and a dash of grenadine $6.99

Island Sunset - spiced rum, Malibu, melon liqueur and peach schnapps combined with guava passion fruit juice $6.99

Lapu Lapu - Myers rum and tropical juices served in a pineapple and topped with Bacardi 151 $9.99

Malibu Macaw - Malibu rum, melon liqueur blended with fresh pineapple and cranberry juices $6.50

Not bad prices IMHO, but then again, I'm used to NYC drink prices.

Always a Pina Colada. I may have to try a Lapu Lapu next time. Susan

Just a heads up that all these drinks are served at Kona, too.

I love the Mai Tai and the Wasabi Bloody Mary.::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter