Drinks Anyone?

eilasornivram

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone I just turned 21 just in time for my yearly trip to Disney. I hear that cocktails can pretty pricey in the world...does anyone have any good suggestions?

Lapu Lapu...it's like $13 at the Poly, but you won't need too much more after you finish that one!!! :love:

Also, the Pina Colava..yummy!!!!

I find more alchohol for the dollar to be in standard drinks like Jim and Cokes, or long island ice teas.

I agree that the drinks in WDW can be pretty pricey.

So plan ahead, but some good ones are the Lapu Lapu and the Pina Colava (my favorite) as suggested above.

Epcot also has the Grand Marnier and Grey Goose Slushie (WS)...also the tequila bar in Mexico.

The price tag of most the specialty drinks start at ~$9 each. But a few are SO worth it!

Enjoy!

The Grand Marnier slush in France is :lovestruc fantastic. I have been accused of booking trips to WDW just for that drink.
I liked the Lapu Lapu, but I prefer the Island Sunset at the Poly.
I rarely drink fruity drinks at home, but I dig the fruity drinks at the World!

The last time we were there, March 2009, 2 bloody marys at the Belle Vue Lounge at the BoardWalk came to $14, a little less actually. It's a great place to chill, either inside or on the balcony.

Bill From PA

Do NOT miss the Grand Marnier Slushie in Epcot!!! It is so good...I leave in four days and can already taste it now, yumm!!! I don't ktnow about the Grey Goose one...that one is flavored with lemon and I don't like lemon too much :confused3 Have an awesome trip!!!!

I've had a Grand Marnier slushy each of my last two trips, and it was divine. I've been meaning to try the Grey Goose - but I'd have to NOT be drinking the Grand Marnier to do that, and it seems like such a sacrifice. I guess the only way to go would be get both. Just to be safe. :thumbsup2

The last time we were there, March 2009, 2 bloody marys at the Belle Vue Lounge at the BoardWalk came to $14, a little less actually. It's a great place to chill, either inside or on the balcony.

Bill From PA

Good to know! I see a new hangout for our future trips.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter