Drinking Songs / Bar Music

The bar I used to go to always ended the night and started kicking people out to Staind- Mudshovel, but it was sort a rougher crowd, not sure if that is something you'd want to play.

The best music/bar experience I have ever had was at a dueling piano bar, and I remember them playing Benny and the Jets, and Piano man and everyone loved it, including me.

I think a lot of it is going to depend on your drunkeness level.

Also, when I used to go out everyone always got a kick and hooped and hollered every time they played that redneck country version of Gin and Juice. :rotfl2:

Kim

Thought of a few more...

Brown Eyed Girl
Let's stay together - Al Green
Just about ANYTHING for Red Hot Chili Peppers
Credence Clearwater Revival was popular too

AC/DC Back in Black, AC/DC Shook me all night long, Journey Don't stop Believing, Steve Miller Band Joker, Garth Brooks I got friends in low places, Big n Rich Save a horse ride a cowboy, Tone loc Wild Thing and Tone loc Funky cold madina, Def Leppard Pour some sugar on me. Those are a few that come to mind that seem to appeal to an eclectic crowd.

I second Flogging Molly!

Some others are:

Sittin' in a Bar by Rehab
Sweet Child of Mine by Guns N Roses
Tush by ZZ Top
Alcohol by Brad Paisley

Anything where they are screaming/growling instead of singing. It's not music. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter