Drinking Coffee can shrink women's breasts.

LotsOfQuestions

Going to be Earning My Ears for a long time<br><fo
For those sick of the political threads, here is a PSA :goodvibes

Coffee Can Shrink Breasts
(Oct. 20) - Women who drink coffee as a pick-me-up might discover it keeps their breast size down. Even if smaller breasts aren't their cup of tea, there's a great tradeoff: a lower breast cancer risk.

"Drinking coffee can have a major effect on breast size," said Helena Jernström, an oncology researcher from Sweden's Lund University whose team discovered the connection.

The team found that about half of women have a gene that links breast size to coffee intake, The Local reported. Healthy, premenopausal women with the gene who drink three or more cups of coffee a day have smaller breasts. Those women also have a lower risk of breast cancer.

An earlier study by the same researchers found that among women who drink two to three cups of coffee a day, women with the gene had a lower breast cancer risk than those without, scientificblogging.com reported.

It's not the caffeine that does it. For carriers of the gene, coffee counteracts effects of hormones that can be carcinogenic.

For coffee drinkers without the gene, news is mixed. Although the April study showed they contract breast cancer an average of 10 years later than non-coffee drinkers without the gene, 15 percent developed a difficult-to-treat version, according to scientificblogging.com

Thats it !!! No more Coffee for my wife ever again ---:rotfl2:

Oh, and I'll have to let my girlfriend know about this as well - psssss don't tell my wife - hehe

Hmm, I wonder if decaf works....I wouldn't mind the girls being a bit smaller....but don't tell DH! :laughing:

This seems silly to me. I used to work with a woman who drank a pot of coffee plus a day and she looked like a natural Dolly Parton. If this is true, I'd hate to see what she would look like without the coffee!!!:scared1: My sister is well endowed and she drinks a lot of coffee too. Maybe they don't have the right genes!!:laughing:

I WISH.... I don't believe this for a minute.

Shhh...don't tell my husband.

I'll make sure to get an extra cup of coffee in each morning. I could use some shrinkage. :)

My mom drinks more coffee than anyone I know and she is very blessed on top. I wonder how many women they actually used in their study.

That is why I prefer beer.

The more I drink, the nicer they look.

Thats it !!! No more Coffee for my wife ever again ---:rotfl2:

Oh, and I'll have to let my girlfriend know about this as well - psssss don't tell my wife - hehe

Sounds like you have your hand full.:rolleyes1

Blecch. I hate coffee.

Now if you told me it would shrink my butt a bit...then I'd chugalug.

But I hate coffee.

Also, it seems the pounds from up top would just go to my waistline; after I put enough milk and sugar in the thing to make me willing to swallow it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter