Drinking around the World

Go over to China and go to the egg roll cart - stand - and get a "Cantoloopy".

Cantaloupe Juice and Smirnoff. Very refreshing. ;) :thumbsup2

ETA - My picture below is a drinking around the world shot. Passion Fruit Marg's. OLE!

Excellent call. The best drink so far. Just hard to find. Not advertised.

SimbaNoodle, I am really enjoying your adventure. You are cracking me up!:laughing:
But I really can't wait for tomorrow mornings post. ;)

Just to make it all worthwhile... I think it would be a good idea to head over to Club Cool and down a few ounces of Beverly.

Norway, what a let down after Cantaloope? We suffered through some white Zinfandel. Not bad, just not good. Closer to bad. Off to Mexico. We hope you have enjoyed tonight's entertainment.

Tried this a couple years ago.. and failed!

a wise choice not to start in Mexico with margarita's. Did shots in Germany.. glass of wine in Italy, the Sake was the worst!

after that i forgot what we had... all i know was it was expensive and by the time we got to Le Cellier for dinner I was not feeling so hot! Never again!!

Have fun :rotfl:

Norway, what a let down after Cantaloope? We suffered through some white Zinfandel. Not bad, just not good. Closer to bad. Off to Mexico. We hope you have enjoyed tonight's entertainment.

Are you going to post some pics of the events, as they unfolded?

Just finished with two shots of Corazon Tequila. What a way to finish. We will let you know how we feel later.

Are you going to post some pics of the events, as they unfolded?

I did take a picture of our Tequila shots. I will post the photo tomorrow. The rest you will just have to use your imagination.

Had a blast, but it was an endurance to get through all that wine. I wanted to throw in the towel about Germany but we persisted.

Simbanoddle - advice from my DF you should have had a Carlsberg beer in Norway not the zinfandel!

We started the drinking round the world but only made it to England after the large permantor in Germany! Will try again this summer :rotfl:

Just to make it all worthwhile... I think it would be a good idea to head over to Club Cool and down a few ounces of Beverly.

WoW, that was cruel - but very funny. :lmao:

The Bud Light surprised me.

Thanks for the entertainment tonight while I sit here watching it snow yet one more time. My friend and I will be retracing your steps in July. :woohoo:

We tried eating around the world one time. We had 3 adults and one of us had to eat something from each country. Even if it was a little candy or something. We did make it but...

:sick::sick::sick:

I would not recommend trying it.

DH and I celebrated our first wedding anniversary by drinking round the world! We stayed at The Boardwalk so we could stumble back to the room if necessary, but we did really well! There were some countries where we shared a drink though, so don't know if that counts as doing it properly!

My favorite was the Sultan's Colada in Morocco, and DH loved the Peach Schnapps Iced Tea in China. The worst was the sake in Japan - we'd never had it before and this was not a good time to try it!

This was a fun read, and it reminded me of my attempt to do this many years back...DW and I took a spur-of-the-moment trip, stayed offsite (big mistake)...compounded by the fact that the weather was horrible..the stars aligned just right for me to try this...I didn't make it all the way, but not for lack of effort.

Now we get to the worst part..as we're leaving Epcot, a none-too-pleased-with me-at-this point-DW says to me...you'd better hit the men's room..it's a bit of a wait for the shuttle...in my best, manly man voice..I proclaim..I don't need to use the fine, I'm men's room!!! Anyhoo...I didn't take her advice, and naturally the wait was long, and oh-so very painful...I am truly thankful you tube wasn't around to film the dance I was doing while waiting for the bus.

I haven't, nor will I ever, attempt to do this again, but I always make sure to make one last trip to the loo on the way out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter