Drink question.....

Peerue

Earning My Ears
Hello! Can anyone tell me what drinks are offered with the unlimited mug? (What drink products)
Also, do they have brewed ice tea??
Thanks!!!!

Actually, they do have iced tea and coffee at the self-service beverage stand on deck 9. You can use your mugs there. But a word of warning... the iced tea at the beverage stand is NOT as good as the delicious iced tea served in the restaurants. It is a watered down, cheap tasting kind. I did not try the beverage stand coffee so I can't comment on it.

Hope that helps.

:D Oh, that's great news--thank you!! Sounds like I can get ice tea in the restaurants so that is good..if I don't buy the unlimited soda for myself, what is there to drink, say, by the pool, or any time other than a scheduled meal? Any ideas??

The iced tea in the restaurants is GREAT! It has just a hint of rasberry flavor and is the best iced tea I have ever had.

If you don't get the drink program, you will have to pay for any drinks not associated with meals. Keep in mind, you don't have to lug the mug around. They will put a sticker on your room card that shows you are okay for drinks and they will provide the cup for you. Bottled water is not included. They do have sprite and diet coke is you are looking for no caffeine or no calories. If you want free water, there are always the faucets.

They do have a drink station on deck 9 just outside of Topsiders(or Beach Blanket) buffet. It has water, coffee, juice, lemonade, and I think tea. All of this is free.

On our Western Cruise - one of our dining companions really wanted only brewed tea - not the instant they serve at the drink station or in the restraunts.

The head server for our table made sure to brew a pitcher each night for this guest at our table. - Now that is Classic Disney Service...

Dumb question!?!?!? My personal flavor is the ESPN mug (LOL) but that's for a different post. If you buy unlimited pop mugs do you also get your KTTW card stamped? HHMMMMM Is it one or the other?

When you purchase the unlimited soda you get a sticker on your KTTW card. The mugs are $5 extra. You do not have to do both, but when you buy the unlimited soda you do not automatically get a mug. Next time we will not pruchase the mugs because my DD's hardly ever had them when they wanted a soda, so they just showed their KTTW card.
LeiLani

How much does it cost for the unlimited drinks? And, where and when can you purchase them?

Caballero

On the 4 day Wonder, the unlimited program was $20 for the sticker on KTTW card and $5 more for the mug. You could purchase and use the program as soon as you board. They had a station set up at the far end of the atrium (near where you board on deck 3). Another station was at the promenade lounge and yet another on deck 9 outside beach blanket buffet.

I think the 7 day Magic program costs a bit more. Maybe someone knows the price there.

I am pretty sure the unlimited soda program is $5 per day (someone correct me if I am wrong) so, $15 for 3 day, $20 for 4 day, and $35 for 7 day. If you purchase the mug it would be an extra $5, so if you were doing the 7 day and wanted unlimited soda and a mug it would be $40.

They had a stand right by the elevators on deck 3 when we boarded, but I think someone posted once that you can also get these at any bar on ship.
LeiLani

Now I've been watching this post and something looks funny to me. My DW hates fountain coke. DD's prefered water, juice and virgin strawberry daqueries. So, our unlimited drink mugs weren,t a deal for us since beverages are provided with meals. But, where I am going with this is.......lets say I buy DD a 35.00 unlimited sticker for her KTTW card and a mug for 5.00. Can she use either to get unlimited soda???? Just the mug one time and just the KTTW card another???? Maybe the is just my management mentality but that looks like two unlimited drinks for 20 bucks a piece. Maybe I can do this with my ESPN mug. LOL!!

I made my own fresh brewed iced tea at the beverage station.

1. Make a cup of hot tea (they have many flavors to choose from... I prefer the mint) Don't fill the cup up completely full

2. Fill another cup with ice

3. When tea is brewed pour it into the cup w/ the ice.

4. Slap a cover on it & you are good to go!

I can't stand the fake, Nestea type of iced tea!

Unlimited sodas are $5 per day.

3 day cruise = $15
4 day cruise = $20
7 day cruise = $35

The mug is more of a souvenir for $5 extra (not bad for a Disney souvenir).

Sodas are FREE with meals at the restaurants.

You don't need to carry around the mug to get the free soda - because of the sticker on your KTTW card. This is a GREAT improvement from the last time we went (last year) as we had to LUG our mug around everywhere & that's a PAIN.

9 days to go till our 5/31/03 Eastern 7 day (our 4th DCL cruise!)

Lampskies, no KTTW??LOL, then you won't be able to get back into your room easily!!!

Jeanny :wave: :teeth:

I thought that was a valid question. There were many times my kids did not have their cards but had their mugs. (seriously, do you need your card if you have a mug?)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter