• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Drink package prices, best deals

hodgieha

Mouseketeer
What is the best discount that people received on their purchase of a drink package?

I have been monitoring the prices and I got mine at 35% off the deluxe drink package with voom one device. It ended up costing me $57 a day.

Not sure if I should keep checking back to see if I can get a better deal or if this is the best it gets.

Some of my family just got $49 for a June cruise. They were at $57 before.
I’d just keep checking. Nothing to lose, to gain some Xtra cash! Good luck

We got a buy one get one half off (25% discount off both) which came out to $47. I’ve been monitoring since October and that is the cheapest I’ve found. That was a Black Friday deal. I got the kids the replenish package for $15.99 each.

Some of my family just got $49 for a June cruise. They were at $57 before.
I’d just keep checking. Nothing to lose, to gain some Xtra cash! Good luck
Very true!!! I will keep checking, hoping I get the deal your family did!!

Thanks! Here's to hoping I can get your deal. I do check everyday!
I don't think the people responding are pricing the Deluxe PLUS Voom. Their numbers are more in line with just the Deluxe, no internet.
The lowest I have seen Deluxe plus Voom for my cruise is $62. I'm only on a 3 night, and want no possibility of my family being able to contact me telling me the kids are acting up, so I just went for the $46 deluxe drink package.

$44 a day on the Allure last month. I originally booked at $52 and as we got closer to the cruise, it kept going down.

Just got an offer for our July sailing: $47 for deluxe beverage package and $57 for the deluxe plus vroom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter