• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Drink on Disney Dining Plan

MrsWaltDisney86

Mouseketeer
We got the Free Disney Dining plan for our Dinsey Trip this at the end of this month.

I saw the Regular Disney Dining Plan doesnt say anything about the Refillable Mug Drink....but the Quick Service Plan and the Bigger Deluxe DDP does...

Does this mean we don't get the refillable drink mugs?

....If not can we just one time pay to purchase them??? How Much?

Thanks!

Correct, they are not included in the basic ddp.
Personally, I don't find them a value, since you can only use them at you home resort food court. Not sure of the exact price, but they are about $14 apiece. So for a family of 4... Really going to consume over $56 worth of soda solely at the resort food court?

We love them, but we enjoy not only using them at Disney but also they are great once we return home. Yes, you can buy them at the food cours, they are IMO worth the $15 each. We would fill them in the morning hit coffee/cocoa, rince and fill them with our leftover drinks at lunch and dinner at the parks, then we'd have them when we got back to the resort in the evening. We also really enoyed having all the lemonaid we wanted when we were sitting poolside. It varies by the family if they are worth it or not, but if you decide they are yo uget them right at the hotel food court.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter