• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Drink on Castaway Cay other then Konk Cooler

floridaminnie

Enjoying life one adventure at a time.
I can't remember the name or even what is in the drink that I always drink at castaway cay. Can anyone out there help me....please:worship:

edited below:

Found it! It's a Tropical Depression. Does anyone know how to make it? It has the following items: Vodka, rum, Gin, Blue Curacua, Lemon Mix, Sprite, Grenadine

Please help....please!

Tropical Depression

• 1 oz each: Lemon vodka, dark rum
  • 1/2 oz each: Gin, Blue Curacoa (orange liqueur, colored blue)
  • Dash of each (or whatever quantity you think best): Lemon Mix, Grenadine, Sprite

Bless you Bless you Bless you :cheer2: :dance3: Been looking for someone to help me for years :)

You're welcome. Adjust the sprite to your liking - if you serve it for others, some might not be able to handle just a "splash" of Sprite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter