Dressy night on 4 night cruise?

DisneyMama629

DIS Veteran
Is their a more dressy night on a 4 night cruise? I'd like to get some nice pictures of my son and I in a little bit of a fancier outfit. I don't want us to look out of place though.

Is their a more dressy night on a 4 night cruise? I'd like to get some nice pictures of my son and I in a little bit of a fancier outfit. I don't want us to look out of place though.

The 4-night cruises have one "dress-up" night and one "dress-up optional" night.

On the dress-up night, he would not be out of place in a fancier outfit. Our kids have never complained about dressing up on the cruise even if they see families that aren't dressed up.

Thanks! That sounds perfect. My mom just bought him a little outfit with slacks, a vest, and a tie so that will work great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter