Dress question...again!!

Peerue

Earning My Ears
Will it be too much to take 2 long dresses on the 7day? Do people ever wear long dresses on the semi-formal night, as well as the formal? What about the Captains dinner? Is that dressy? Can I wear a long dress in Paolo's without looking silly?

I wore a gown on formal night, and an ankle length black chiffon skirt with lace top on semi-formal night. I was not overdressed on either evening.

You would also not be over dressed to wear a formal to Palo, although it seems that most women that I saw were in street length dresses.

Anne

Two long dresses are definitely fine. I took several long dresses - some more casual sun-dress type and a couple of dressy-dressy ones for formal and semi-formal nights. You only go around once, may as well look great!

Lots of long gowns on semi-formal night.

DD & I took gowns for formal night (Captain's reception is around the dining hours that night outside of Walt Disney Theater) and cocktail length for semi-formal.

Deb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter