Dress in drag and do the hula! Disneylove1228 May 2010 - Day 3 STARTED! :)

OMG! I have to tell you that I walked off Figment crying the first time I rode it after they changed it. I had NO idea that they'd ruined it and I was SO upset. That was one of my favorites when I was little and I was so very angry (still am!) about what they did to that ride!!!

OH...I get so annoyed when Bryan tries to know more than I do at WDW. He knows I am right. Why bother arguing?!? Just go with me on this one.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Soarin. I squeal with delight everytime I am on it. I guess in this case, it's like mother like son. Sam does the same thing as I do. He loves it so much.

The boys like Figment. However, they hate the "stink room." They pinch their noses going in.

Wow! Beautiful pics of the Poly! I'm determined to stay there one day! Lol

I've missed a ton of conversation!!! So here's my 2cents on it!! Because you guys are so funny, I wanted to join in!!

They also have a blueberry muffin scent.. and I don't know who'd want to smell like a muffin but to each their own! :rotfl: :lmao:

Maybe Betty Crocker?

Yeah...I think I would be trying to bite my wrist! :rotfl2:

When I read this, I thought "cannibalistic vampire". :laughing:

I love your tr's so much because they are oozing with enthusiasm! Enthusiastic people are my FAVORITE in the whole wide world!! I was practically bouncing in my seat along with you! I love it!! :cool1:

I LOVE the guys voice from Soarin' too...that's Kronk right??!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE him! I've watched the Emperor's New Groove like twice in the past month!! (I hope its the right guy, otherwise I'll feel so silly!)

Woohoo! Now I'm just all excited after reading your tr!! :yay:

Finally after hanging around the blue room for about 10 min, we get to see..

This!!!....

Omg I love that video!! he makes me laugh!! :) I love his voice. :laughing:

Hey you know how you said you love his voice--my boyfriend pointed out when we were on there that its that guy who does the voice in family guy--omg his name ahhh its the guy in the wheelchair?? anyway play a clip of family guy its the guy in the wheelchair peter's best friend--and listen to him doing the speech before the ride! you'll see!! lol

*update: found out the character in Family Guy I'm talking about his name is : JOE! lol*

All caught up again! I'm still enjoying your pics very much. Oh, and can I just say I still haven't been on Figment, so I wouldn't know if they had changed it or not, to be honest. When did it get a refurb??? :confused3

I love your Poly pics sooo much! I'd love to stay there someday! :)

I can't stand what they did to the Figment ride, it's very disappointing! I think I ranted about it enough in my TR though! :rotfl:

I love the waiting area for Soarin too! I just love everything about Soarin!

:rotfl: Yes dear...you can walk to the TTC. Really, sometimes my family is so amazed at the things I learn on the DIS.

Aren't the F&G Festival topiaries so cute?! I just adored them.

Your pictures are so awesome! That one from the line for Soarin' made me want to cry! I love that part because you're right, it is so Disney, and also you know you're almost done waiting in that long line! :rotfl:

Hey Everyone! I haven't forgotten about you all! I went back to work and now I'm super busy again :( ewww! lol I will update and respond to everyone's comments asap! Promise! princess:

hey :wave:
I was a couple updates behind... but I'm caught up now!
I love the Soarin' video, the guy's voice is awesome! I love the interactive games you play while waiting in line too

great pics!! so glad you got to enjoy the festival!! when I went in March it rained the 2 days we hit up EPCOT so i didnt see much more than wet ground. My party decided than to drink around the world because there was not much else to do !!:lmao:

Thanks!! The festival was great!! I'm sorry it rained on you so much... alcohol helps ease the pain lol!! :) :rotfl:

Hey Angie! I just got all caught up! Great job so far...I'm INCREDIBLY jealous that you've been to WDW over 150x! :upsidedow Exactly why I need to live down there :laughing:

I'm in from here on :)

KRISTEN!! :) Missed youuuu!! Yeah.... it's a lot..... we've gone my whole life... like... almost every other month, and sometimes 2x a month.. it's insane ;)

OMG! I have to tell you that I walked off Figment crying the first time I rode it after they changed it. I had NO idea that they'd ruined it and I was SO upset. That was one of my favorites when I was little and I was so very angry (still am!) about what they did to that ride!!!

OMG They ruined that ride! you are so right! They absolutely mutilated it... I'm so mad at the person who did that. The first time they changed it, it was WORSE than this! (if you think this is bad!) I'm so angry too! It used to be enjoyable! LOL

OH...I get so annoyed when Bryan tries to know more than I do at WDW. He knows I am right. Why bother arguing?!? Just go with me on this one.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Soarin. I squeal with delight everytime I am on it. I guess in this case, it's like mother like son. Sam does the same thing as I do. He loves it so much.

The boys like Figment. However, they hate the "stink room." They pinch their noses going in.

Hahaha!! I know, they never give you the benefit of the doubt!! :) Glad you love Soarin' too! Although... I've never head anyone YET who said they didn't.. ;) I wouldn't be surprised if someone out there didn't though!! Hahahaha the Stink room!! hehe!! I know, it's kinda gross! blah! ;)

Wow! Beautiful pics of the Poly! I'm determined to stay there one day! Lol

Thanks! I know, me too! LOL

I've missed a ton of conversation!!! So here's my 2cents on it!! Because you guys are so funny, I wanted to join in!!

Maybe Betty Crocker?

When I read this, I thought "cannibalistic vampire". :laughing:

I love your tr's so much because they are oozing with enthusiasm! Enthusiastic people are my FAVORITE in the whole wide world!! I was practically bouncing in my seat along with you! I love it!! :cool1:

I LOVE the guys voice from Soarin' too...that's Kronk right??!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE him! I've watched the Emperor's New Groove like twice in the past month!! (I hope its the right guy, otherwise I'll feel so silly!)

Woohoo! Now I'm just all excited after reading your tr!! :yay:

Ohhhh Kimmy you're too much, girl! :) Yes, that's Kronk LOL! I'm obsessed with that movie... emperor's new groove! I like when the little squirrel has the pen and threatens them with it LOL... i like how he talks!! ahhh!!

Hey you know how you said you love his voice--my boyfriend pointed out when we were on there that its that guy who does the voice in family guy--omg his name ahhh its the guy in the wheelchair?? anyway play a clip of family guy its the guy in the wheelchair peter's best friend--and listen to him doing the speech before the ride! you'll see!! lol

*update: found out the character in Family Guy I'm talking about his name is : JOE! lol*

ok, so I just told Kev about this... and he looked at me like I was CRAZY! He was like, "you didn't know that?" .... it was news to me! LOL :laughing: hahaha!! JOE!! that's it!!!!! omg yeah! hahaha!! holy cow that character is hilarious! not b/c he tries to be but b/c of his voice.. idk, i just find it completely entertaining lol

All caught up again! I'm still enjoying your pics very much. Oh, and can I just say I still haven't been on Figment, so I wouldn't know if they had changed it or not, to be honest. When did it get a refurb??? :confused3
Yay :) Thanks!! Ummm... it got refurbished a while ago... maybe like back in 2003? maybe earlier? i'm not sure... i was so devestated i tried to block it out of my memory lol

I love your Poly pics sooo much! I'd love to stay there someday! :)

I can't stand what they did to the Figment ride, it's very disappointing! I think I ranted about it enough in my TR though! :rotfl:

I love the waiting area for Soarin too! I just love everything about Soarin!

Thanks! I wanna stay there too! One day! lol! I'm so glad you agree with my rant on here about the figment ride, too!! ugh!! soooo not cool Disney...

:rotfl: Yes dear...you can walk to the TTC. Really, sometimes my family is so amazed at the things I learn on the DIS.

Aren't the F&G Festival topiaries so cute?! I just adored them.

hahaha I know, he's a moron

I LOVE the topiaries! SO much detail, omg!

Your pictures are so awesome! That one from the line for Soarin' made me want to cry! I love that part because you're right, it is so Disney, and also you know you're almost done waiting in that long line! :rotfl:

Thank you! I think I can totally relate, I wanna cry when I get to that room, too!! I can hardly take it! LOL!! :rotfl2:

hey :wave:
I was a couple updates behind... but I'm caught up now!
I love the Soarin' video, the guy's voice is awesome! I love the interactive games you play while waiting in line too

Hey Sarah!!! Thanks! Hehe I'm glad you like his voice, too!
Yeah the interactive games are great! good times!

Sorry for the massive delay, guys!! I had to sadly, go back to work..... on the count of 3, say boo...
3... booooooooo

yeah... sucks!! but you know what, i gotta save money for our next trip b/c we're gonna go again in November for the food and wine festival!! Yeeaaaahhh!! Also.... I've been talking to my DH.... and hopefully *fingers crossed* if he gets a job offer in Orlando... I might try to work there!! ::banana: If he doesn't get a great job offer... then we're definitely going to try to move north! b/c frankly, jax sucks! lol I hate it here!

anyways
On with the show!

I left off by saying the Figment ride sucks...

it does.

I still go on it because I enjoy it, but they totally ruined it... let's not get me started!

here are a few pics of us after the ride...

IMG_2693-1.jpg

IMG_2697-1.jpg

I think the lights and everything in here are soo cool!

IMG_2703-1.jpg

Very cool books! :)

IMG_2704-1.jpg

He didn't know about this hidden mickey business and how serious it is!! haha!

IMG_2705-1.jpg

Some awesome candy!

After we were done with that, we decided to hit up some WSC!!

I wanted a snack... and Kev decided to get some awful pics of me...

IMG_2713-1.jpg

IMG_2708-1.jpg

nom nom nom nom nom

IMG_2715-1.jpg

hahahaha

IMG_2723-1.jpg

churro with caramel sauce!!

(it actually wasn't good... now that i'm thinking about it)

We took this really cool boat over to the Norway area....

IMG_2768-1.jpg

IMG_2740-1.jpg

IMG_2746-1.jpg

And hung out around This area......

IMG_2769-1.jpg

where i could blackmail hubby...

IMG_2752-1.jpg

uh-huh! that's right!!

IMG_2749-1.jpg

NOM NOM NOM NOM!

smile :) say cheese! i mean, funnel cake!

IMG_2751-1.jpg

LOL... ohhhhhhhhhh boy.

IMG_2756-1.jpg

IMG_2758-1.jpg

While he was eating that, I clicked a few pics...

hello duck

IMG_2762-1.jpg

smile!

IMG_2766-1.jpg

Disney ducks are the best...

IMG_2765-1.jpg

IMG_2759-1.jpg

It was such a pretty day that day.... which was a great thing b/c we had a very important date!!! with who?...

My friend, of course! I had lost track of the time that day... as we always do b/c we're having so much fun.... so we had to hurry up and leave so we could get ready and be at the MK!! we got back on the boat to the front of the WSC, and took a bus back to POP!

yay!! another update! We've missed you! Anyway, great pics from EPCOT...love those pics of you and hubby eating those delish treats! LOL! Can't wait for the next update! sorry you had to go back to work...booo!!

Yesssss...churros and funnel cake. You have me drooling over here. :love: Maybe you should've started this update with a warning. haha!

I would've booed out loud about work, but then Sis would've thought I was a weirdo for booing the computer. :laughing:

I've been talking to my DH.... and hopefully *fingers crossed* if he gets a job offer in Orlando... I might try to work there!!

I am keeping my fingers crossed for you! That would be great! =)

What did they change about the Figment ride? I don't remember it from before since it was years ago, so I am just wondering...

Hey girl!! I'm joining in and all caught up now! I love the title of your TR. :) You and your DH are such a cute couple!

Wow what a gorgeous day in Epcot! :goodvibes

How did you get your hair to not be a frizzy mess?! Was is just not humid while you were there? My hair would never last 5 mins blown out without major frizz haha :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter