Dress in drag and do the hula! Disneylove1228 May 2010 - Day 3 STARTED! :)

I love those GF pics! I have never been their either, so we are going to go there in December to eat and take Full House pics! :laughing:

Gotta love that DTD! No matter how many times I go, I never get tired of it! DH would probably have a different opinion though, since I make him stay in the shops for hours! :rotfl:

I had to laugh at your DH's gun shirt, because that is pretty much my DH's entire wardrobe! He is a country boy and proud of it! :lmao:

I love those GF pics! I have never been their either, so we are going to go there in December to eat and take Full House pics! :laughing:

Gotta love that DTD! No matter how many times I go, I never get tired of it! DH would probably have a different opinion though, since I make him stay in the shops for hours! :rotfl:

I had to laugh at your DH's gun shirt, because that is pretty much my DH's entire wardrobe! He is a country boy and proud of it! :lmao:
You sound like Tink! She talks about Full House in her GF pics, too!

Loved the photos of Everything! I really, really feel like I'm right there along with you. I didn't realize that was your hubby in the first picture that Kimmy was referring to wearing the shirt and then I was like, "Hey, there's that same guy in DTD!" :lmao: Then I had to LOL at the "redneck" remark - that was the funniest thing ever! :goodvibes

Kimmy, I don't know you, but sending a big hug your way for losing someone close to you.

I'm sorry you've had to go through such a loss. :hug: :grouphug:

That was funny too!!! That's hilarious that you saw him in both pics..."That guy sure is in a lot of her pictures!! Is she following him?" :laughing: I think a lot of us Dis'ers have a ton of pictures with spouses/family members backs because they are trying to get us to hurry by not stopping and waiting for us to take the pic!! :rotfl2:

Thank you so much for you kind words!! :hug:

Wow your GH pictures are amazing! I love that place, I visited it for the first time in November to see the Gingerbread house/shop and it's beautiful in there...I felt so out of place! :rotfl:

I love DTD, I just hate driving there! That street makes me crazy! I feel like once you get on the street it takes 20 minutes just to go through the lights before you can park! TrenD is such a great store, but I never buy anything there for some reason! There is a sparkly Mickey bag in one of your pictures that I want next time...I don't think I saw that when I was there! :rotfl:

I've never eaten at there but it looks so yummy! I will never eat at another Wolfgang Pucks' again! I had in the airport once and I was unimpressed by it and the cost for it. I said never ever again!

I love Capt Jack's Crab Shack and Portobello's! Those are great!!

That is so cool that she loves Full House too! Apparently a lot of DISers are Full House fans as well! All the more reason for me to love all of you wonderful people! :grouphug: I am so excited to go to the GF! I can't wait to sit at Uncle Jessy's piano and walk down that staircase DJ and Kimmy walked on! :rotfl:

WOW!!! I come back from my trip and you have gotten through your first day already! It seems like it was such a lovely day in the MK. I have never been in the GF either. I may have to stop by one of these days to look around. We love going to DTD as well. I so want to try WPE, but I am outvoted everytime for Earl instead. I may have to put my foot down next trip. I can't wait to hear more!

Hi there:
Just found your Trip Report and loving it. We are headed to Disney in September and are staying at POP and I love Pop too. Headed now to read your dismoon report

:tinker: tina

Hey girl! I found you through Lynn's thread saw that you were just at POP and my boyfriend and I literally just got in from Disney last night!!:) We stayed at POP Century from May 24-31! We were in the 50's building 2nd floor,outside our room overlooking the lake and sadly unfinished POP legendary years:(

We had an AMAZING time !! We loved the POP as well!! It got crowded as our trip went on. We did online check in which is great!

Well I'm onboard for your thread I can't wait to read more!:surfweb:

That is so cool that she loves Full House too! Apparently a lot of DISers are Full House fans as well! All the more reason for me to love all of you wonderful people! :grouphug: I am so excited to go to the GF! I can't wait to sit at Uncle Jessy's piano and walk down that staircase DJ and Kimmy walked on! :rotfl:

Haha, I am honored that you remember my Full House references! :)

I love your GF pics!
Great update:-)
Hey! Thank you! I love that resort!

subbing to your trip report i would love to live in florida and i would be sad to leave i hope you still go as often as you can after you move

THANKS!! :yay: Oh, we'll definitely go to Disney no matter how far we go! DH promised! haha!

Love your report so far, gorgeous photos :)

Aww thank you so much!! I love my camera!

I just found your TR and I am LOVING it! I just love Pop's food court! I think I walk around in there almost 30 mins before I decide what I'm getting. LMAO. I can't wait to read more!

Thank you!!! Don't you just get absorbed in there?! I walk in a daze... LOL I love it too!

Ahhh..I'm away from the computer for a few days and I miss a few updates! :eek:

I love that little "cut across" bridge that you took pics of in Frontierland. We use it all the time instead of going on the other bridge that is right by the Splash drop.

I love that kitchen store in Liberty Square! We completely forgot to stop there in March though! :headache:

Wow, they really have come a long ways with the construction since we've been there! :eek:

I just love the inside of the Castle. It's so beautiful. A lot of people just rush by without even taking the time to look at it.

YES! You went to the GF! Isn't it just so beautiful in there?! :cloud9: :rotfl:I'm so glad you thought of me in Basin. Me and my "paparazzi shots". :rotfl:

TINK! :) Hey pretty girl! Yes, we finally made it to the GF - can you believe it?! And I totally thought of you when I was in there! It was crazy to think you had just been in there like a month before! lol!! .... Yes, so much construction at MK... it's kinda sad, really :( Yes, people do rush by the castle... sometimes we take it for granted, but this trip we definitely hung out there for a while.. it's amazing.

Hey! Sorry I missed a couple updates but I’m back. Great pics of the castle…oops! I mean YOUR castle! LOL! You’re too funny!! And that GF is breathtaking! I’ve never been there either!! Makes me want to go there next time! Great choice for dinner!!! Gotta love DTD!! Great pick from Ghirardelli! That place was always crowded when we went to DTD…Can’t wait for more!!

Yes, where've you been missy! hahaha!! :laughing: j/k!! Yes you gotta take time to go see the GF! Me and Tink highly recommend it! :thumbsup2 LOL

I've always wanted to stay at the GF; it's gorgeous! I'll make it there some day!

Thank you for the inside pictures of WPE! We've never been and it's on my must-try list this trip. I've heard only fantastic things about it. We ate at the restaurant on two separate trips and thought it was terrible. (Awful food and service both times.) I was hesitant about WPE, but I'm wanting to give it a shot!

I'm glad you liked the pics!! Yes, I highly recommend it... it's amazing! I know what you mean.. the one in DTD is pretty good though, never disappoints!

Loved the photos of Everything! I really, really feel like I'm right there along with you. I didn't realize that was your hubby in the first picture that Kimmy was referring to wearing the shirt and then I was like, "Hey, there's that same guy in DTD!" :lmao: Then I had to LOL at the "redneck" remark - that was the funniest thing ever! :goodvibes

Kimmy, I don't know you, but sending a big hug your way for losing someone close to you.

I'm sorry you've had to go through such a loss. :hug: :grouphug:

Awwww you're so sweet, thank you!! Yes, that's totally my hubby.. and that was TOTALLY funny! I was wondering if anyone else was going to catch that!! LOL!!! ahhh... that's great stuff!!
I know, I feel for her... what a horrible tragic thing to go through....

Hey!! Thanks!!! I hear you on DTD! We never get tired of it either! :lovestruc OMG everyone on the boards likes FULL HOUSE! ROFL!! sooo funny!!

hahahaha that's awesome about your DH! SO funny!! rofl!!!

totally!!! i thought that too! LOL

That was funny too!!! That's hilarious that you saw him in both pics..."That guy sure is in a lot of her pictures!! Is she following him?" :laughing: I think a lot of us Dis'ers have a ton of pictures with spouses/family members backs because they are trying to get us to hurry by not stopping and waiting for us to take the pic!! :rotfl2:

Thank you so much for you kind words!! :hug:

Wow your GH pictures are amazing! I love that place, I visited it for the first time in November to see the Gingerbread house/shop and it's beautiful in there...I felt so out of place! :rotfl:

I love DTD, I just hate driving there! That street makes me crazy! I feel like once you get on the street it takes 20 minutes just to go through the lights before you can park! TrenD is such a great store, but I never buy anything there for some reason! There is a sparkly Mickey bag in one of your pictures that I want next time...I don't think I saw that when I was there! :rotfl:

Aw thank you!! I want to see the Gingerbread house too! Maybe this year!! Yea, DTD is a pain to drive to... I totally hear you!! Isn't TrenD cool?? :) I saw that bag too! I almost grabbed it but I had just spent a gazillion dollars on other junk.... I didn't want to do any more damage LOL... eek!

I've never eaten at there but it looks so yummy! I will never eat at another Wolfgang Pucks' again! I had in the airport once and I was unimpressed by it and the cost for it. I said never ever again!

I love Capt Jack's Crab Shack and Portobello's! Those are great!!

I'm sorry you had a bad experience at wolfgang pucks!! ... i don't like the actual restaurant, but the express makes up for it!! ;)

yah you all are! everyone cracks me up when they start breaking out the full house re-run memories!

WOW!!! I come back from my trip and you have gotten through your first day already! It seems like it was such a lovely day in the MK. I have never been in the GF either. I may have to stop by one of these days to look around. We love going to DTD as well. I so want to try WPE, but I am outvoted everytime for Earl instead. I may have to put my foot down next trip. I can't wait to hear more!

HEY!! :wave2: there you are! Yeah, I'm totally on top of this, now! LOL!! Yes, I highly recommend going to the GF :) It's a great stop ... pleasing to the eyes! Awww.. I love Earl's..... but we had one down in Palm Beach and I could eat there all the time for lunch! It was ssoooo good but now I like to try other things! Thanks for comin' back and remembering me! lol! You were my first reader!! :hug:

Hi there:
Just found your Trip Report and loving it. We are headed to Disney in September and are staying at POP and I love Pop too. Headed now to read your dismoon report

:tinker: tina

AW thank you!! You're going to have a great time! Hope you liked my other TR... it's sort of a mess as I was trying to understand how this site functioned! LOL

Hey girl! I found you through Lynn's thread saw that you were just at POP and my boyfriend and I literally just got in from Disney last night!!:) We stayed at POP Century from May 24-31! We were in the 50's building 2nd floor,outside our room overlooking the lake and sadly unfinished POP legendary years:(

We had an AMAZING time !! We loved the POP as well!! It got crowded as our trip went on. We did online check in which is great!

Well I'm onboard for your thread I can't wait to read more!:surfweb:

Hey!! AWWW! You must have the Disney blues now!! I love the 50's building! we've stayed in there before!! I hate looking at the unfinished building... so un-disney-like... ugh. I'm SO glad you had a great time!! Yeah, it def got more crowded before we left... glad to have you on board!!!

Haha, I am honored that you remember my Full House references! :)

how can we forget! it's so cute! lol

After an amazing day we had the day before.... I was totally looking forward to this day because we had something SUPER special planned....

my good friend from highschool who is now a professional (a DANG GOOD ONE at that!) was going to take pictures of us in Magic Kingdom at the castle.
How awesome is that?? I hadn't seen her since my freshman year of highschool... so it was like a mini highschool re-union! Thank God for facebook!!

I saw the pictures, they are gorgeous... I mean, they could have been of ANY body.... not just b/c of us LOL ... she's just THAT good.

if you want to go to her page, it's portrayablephotography.com ... i'm located on her blog! you can see them there, i'm wearing the blue sleeveless shirt in my siggy :)

Anyway.. on with the show!

My DH at the Pop bus stop... hm....

IMG_2607.jpg

where to go?

babe, you're in Disney... smile!!

IMG_2606.jpg

or not so much... just look away from the camera

hey at least you don't have a shirt on that scares all the kids away today!

IMG_2604.jpg

:rotfl:

Just incase we forget, we're staying at...

IMG_2608.jpg

hahahaha

ok enough of the funny stuff!

we ended up taking a bus to the TTA to get on a monorail... to take us to the Poly... because "someone" (OOOO! ME! ME! ME!!) had to get some Tonga Toast! Mmmm!!!

We thought we could take the boat there...

we saw this..

IMG_2609.jpg

and we waited...

IMG_2610.jpg

and waited...

IMG_2611.jpg

IMG_2612.jpg

and waited some more!!!

IMG_2613.jpg

till i was like @#%!@%!% let's GO!!!

off to the monorail!!! :banana:

TINK! :) Hey pretty girl! Yes, we finally made it to the GF - can you believe it?! And I totally thought of you when I was in there! It was crazy to think you had just been in there like a month before! lol!! .... Yes, so much construction at MK... it's kinda sad, really :( Yes, people do rush by the castle... sometimes we take it for granted, but this trip we definitely hung out there for a while.. it's amazing.

Aw thanks. You're a pretty girl too! :cutie:

I totally think it's crazy that I was JUST there and then there you were in the same spot.

Ugh, I hate all the construction! I just have to keep reminding myself of all the good things that are to come from it!

Yes you gotta take time to go see the GF! Me and Tink highly recommend it! :thumbsup2 LOL

Haha, yes we do! :thumbsup2

Okay..about the update...

All I can say is WOW. Those professional pics your friend took are amazing. I had a hard time just picking out a favorite or two. I like that first one of you guys after your friend typed that paragraph. Oh and those two of you guys with the Castle in the background..right before the Dumbo pics. Amazing.

Aw..I miss the Pop bus stop. :guilty:

Oh man, that stinks you were waiting for a boat for awhile. Next time, just hop on the Express monorail at the MK that goes straight to the TTC and then walk to the Poly. Saves some time!

loved the professional pics!!! that is really cool that you got professional pics done in Mk and not only that but on some rides!!!:wizard:

I need to go to the site and see how the pics came out. I remember you telling me about them before you left. I can't wait to see how they look!

I would be all &^$#* as well. I get really anxious about my timing in WDW for some reason. LOL...

My DH doesn't smile for pics either in WDW. What is that all about?

oh my...those are some gorgeous pics your classmate took...i especially like the ones on Dumbo soooo beautiful! Anyway, can't wait to hear about the yummy TONGA TOAST!!!

It must be nice to be a celebrity and have the papparazzi follow you around in the MK!!:rotfl2::lmao:

That was nice of her!!:goodvibes

Aw thanks. You're a pretty girl too! :cutie:

I totally think it's crazy that I was JUST there and then there you were in the same spot.

Ugh, I hate all the construction! I just have to keep reminding myself of all the good things that are to come from it!

Haha, yes we do! :thumbsup2

Okay..about the update...

All I can say is WOW. Those professional pics your friend took are amazing. I had a hard time just picking out a favorite or two. I like that first one of you guys after your friend typed that paragraph. Oh and those two of you guys with the Castle in the background..right before the Dumbo pics. Amazing.

Aw..I miss the Pop bus stop. :guilty:

Oh man, that stinks you were waiting for a boat for awhile. Next time, just hop on the Express monorail at the MK that goes straight to the TTC and then walk to the Poly. Saves some time!

Hey! :) Awww thank you! She did such an amazing job... she's so much fun to work with, and just kept making us laugh.. it was great! If you or anyone you know wants some pics done by her, she's the best. I really like the one with the Castle in the background, too! those were my fav! Let me know how you like the others!! ;)

Yes, we totally took that route going BACK lol!!! I was shocked to see how close the TTA was to the Poly!!!

loved the professional pics!!! that is really cool that you got professional pics done in Mk and not only that but on some rides!!!:wizard:

Aw thanks!!!! Yeah, she was freaken amazing!

I need to go to the site and see how the pics came out. I remember you telling me about them before you left. I can't wait to see how they look!

I would be all &^$#* as well. I get really anxious about my timing in WDW for some reason. LOL...

My DH doesn't smile for pics either in WDW. What is that all about?

Let me know how you like them!! OMG! Yes, I freak out!! I can't take it! LOL I pull an Alice in Wonderland moment every time -- "LATE!! We're gonna be LATE!!" hahahaha!! :rotfl:

oh my...those are some gorgeous pics your classmate took...i especially like the ones on Dumbo soooo beautiful! Anyway, can't wait to hear about the yummy TONGA TOAST!!!

Thank you !!! She is amazing! I just can't say it enough! :) Mmmm Tonga! Coming right up!

It must be nice to be a celebrity and have the papparazzi follow you around in the MK!!:rotfl2::lmao:

That was nice of her!!:goodvibes

ROFL!!! That's what it felt like! We definitely felt like VIP for a few hours! :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter