• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dress code for Flying Fish

aubeone

DIS Veteran
40 something male doing Chef's Table and Wine Tasting on Thursday. Any dress recommendations are appreciated.

That would be fine.

BUT--aside from swim wear, torn clothes, tank tops or swim wear cover ups, you can wear anything you want.

But for a meal like you propose, long pants and a collared shirt are what I would probably wear.

Slacks and sportcoat or dress shirt. I wouldn't go the three button polo route unless if was under a sweater.

My husband wore khakis and a collared shirt and bil wore khakis and a button down. Someone told me the seats are close to the grill station and could be hot and I was so glad I was aware of that. We went on a cold night and was quite toasty at the Chef's Counter. I was very glad to have worn layers! Enjoy your meal. Ours was incredible.

That would be fine.

BUT--aside from swim wear, torn clothes, tank tops or swim wear cover ups, you can wear anything you want.

But for a meal like you propose, long pants and a collared shirt are what I would probably wear.

My sense is that appropriate attire is becoming more of a regional thing. As WDW guests come from all over the globe, that's probably why Disney has pretty much all but eliminated a dress code as illustrated by UncleR in his post.
(Exception being V&A of course). Sounds like a nice meal in any case. :earsboy:

Exactly what is said on WDW website.

Guests are asked to adhere to the dress code at this Signature Dining experience.

Men may wear khakis, slacks, jeans or dress shorts and collared shirts. Sport coats are optional.

Women may wear Capri pants, skirts, dresses, jeans or dress shorts.

Not permitted are tank tops, swimsuits, swimsuit cover-ups, hats for gentlemen, cut-offs, torn clothing and t-shirts with offensive language and/or graphics.

The length of your sleeves shouldn't have any impact on whether you at least wear a collared shirt or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter