Dress at theme parks

Jabba

Earning My Ears
Please could someone tell me if Disney have relax the rules about what people can wear around there parks. Example, bikini tops for women. It seems every time I go, more and more women tend to think its okay to wear a bikini top.

We just got back and it seems that anything goes.

A couple weeks ago when we were there, we saw a ton of bikini tops and low cut shorts, and on many people who should not have been wearing them. There were a few men w/o their shirts on, but cm's always told them they had to put on their shirts.

Originally posted by Jabba
It seems every time I go, more and more women tend to think its okay to wear a bikini top.

When are you going to tell us the problem? :D

We were there a week ago and it was very hot. We saw several women wearing bikini tops, some had their shirts rolled up, etc.

I would NOT wear a Bikini Top, but I have worn the Cami Shirts with the Built in Bra.:o

Well, I suppose we have to share our parks with the "amusement park/carnival" crowd (yes, I know I'm a WDW snob...), but they should at least dress appropriately.

I'm on the heavy side, so I'm not talking down to others that are, but ya gotta wear clothes that fit!!!!

Hmm, we usually go in December, so most people are wearing t-shirts or sweatshirts. Looks like I'm missing out. ;)

when it comes to clothing. We saw this guy once walking around in the MK with what looked like a speedo bikini and flip flops.

Jeff - your probably better off going in December!!lol:eek:

We frequent Cedar Point and there are alot of bikini top-clad girls/women there as well. Many of them are a bit too large for their tops. (It's not always that attractive).

I know there is a rule at CP that says no Bathing Suits in the park but I've never seen anyone enforce it! I guess rules don't matter that much anymore...........:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Jabba
It seems every time I go, more and more women tend to think its okay to wear a bikini top.

This is GOOD NEWS :D . Perhaps there really IS a GOD :jester: :jester: :jester: ..............

I don't believe any of this. Girls in bikini tops...now you will tell us Santa Claus is real! The only way to prove this is to post some photos! So break out yours and post them here! :jester:

Barry, I snapped this pic of HEIDI on the beach at the POLY :) :) .......

hk32.jpg

Somehow, the people at WDW never look quite like Heidi.

Maybe Heidi at 3 times the weight!

Speaking of amusement park trash (admitted WDW snob here)... have you seen the pre-teens with their daisy dukes unbuttoned and rolled down so you can see their bikini bottoms? And sometimes they're traveling with their parents! :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter