*Dreamy Spring Double-Dip* March 13, 2012

Welcome to the cruise lucas. Glad to have you aboard.

We are still in the midst of discussing a cruise meet. So far I have suggested 5:30-5:45 and I'm thinking we meet at the vista cafe. The cafe is pretty central on the ship and the time kinda works on all fronts. Its before early dinner and after castoff so that everyone is for sure onboard at the time of the meet. Still waiting for more to chime in to confirm that time though.

Welcome to the cruise lucas. Glad to have you aboard.

We are still in the midst of discussing a cruise meet. So far I have suggested 5:30-5:45 and I'm thinking we meet at the vista cafe. The cafe is pretty central on the ship and the time kinda works on all fronts. Its before early dinner and after castoff so that everyone is for sure onboard at the time of the meet. Still waiting for more to chime in to confirm that time though.

Sounds good - a meet is always fun. Is there a day ya'll have in mind?
It will just me me (Peggy) and dh (Jim) sailing - no kids.

Just checking.... Does anybody know for sure if Pirate Night is 3/16, at sea?

Lucas,

The meet would be on the first day just after we cast off pretty much. The ship leaves at 5pm and passes the Fishlips webcam by about 5:15. That gives people time to get something from their rooms if they needed before dinner and then we can all meet up at the Vista Cafe.

We are thinking a later meet because the last cruise I did I totally missed the meet because we didn't even get on board the ship till after it was done. When you stay at a Disney Resort beforehand you are stuck on their bus schedule if you are taking their transfers.

As for the pirate night. Most definitely on the Friday Mar. 16th. According to the online itinerary it says Pirate Deck party.

Cute Mickey!

For those of you that have already done your door decorations, what is the best way? Are you printing them? Printing on magnet sheets or paper & attaching magnets? What way works best?
Thanks!

I printed out mine on regular paper then laminated them & got magnet strips to put on the back of them so we'll see if that works.

So excited- got our cruise documents! :cool1::cool1: Can't wait- FE's done, magnets done- next thing to do is last minute shopping and packing!:love:

So excited- got our cruise documents! :cool1::cool1: Can't wait- FE's done, magnets done- next thing to do is last minute shopping and packing!:love:

Good for you! I am struggling....preparing students for state testing, working out to get in my clothes, chasing my daughter around three states for show choir competition season, it's also her diving season, and then there's jazz band! Yeah, I'll need THIS vacation! :lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:

:woohoo::banana::cool1:

excuse my ignorance as this is our first cruise :confused3 - we got the booklet a couple of weeks ago with the luggage tags etc for the cruise. Should we be expecting to receive anything else from Disney before we leave?

excuse my ignorance as this is our first cruise :confused3 - we got the booklet a couple of weeks ago with the luggage tags etc for the cruise. Should we be expecting to receive anything else from Disney before we leave?

That is everything you will get in the mail. Did you complete all the on-line info that is required? There are forms to complete, and most importantly you have to print off the Online Check-In Signature Form. You have to sign it and bring it with you. Hope that helps. You are going to love the Dream!!!!!!

Where is everybody?

Question:
I was looking at the Navigators from a 5 night Dream cruise from this past June. Found it here: http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/cruise-new/cr-stateroom-navigator.htm

That 5 night itinerary is in a different order from ours. According to the Navigators, they had 3 cruise casual nights, 1 cruise casual/pirate night (1st Castaway Cay day) and 1 semi formal night (at sea).

I thought our pirate night was at sea? So, when is semi-formal night?

Where is everybody?

Question:
I was looking at the Navigators from a 5 night Dream cruise from this past June. Found it here: http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/cruise-new/cr-stateroom-navigator.htm

That 5 night itinerary is in a different order from ours. According to the Navigators, they had 3 cruise casual nights, 1 cruise casual/pirate night (1st Castaway Cay day) and 1 semi formal night (at sea).

I thought our pirate night was at sea? So, when is semi-formal night?

I think everyone is on the Facebook page...losts of posting their. Did you see a character breakfast? They were saying on FB they thought we didn't have one and I haven't heard back from my TA...sure hope we do. Regardless we are so ready for this cruise.:banana:

I think everyone is on the Facebook page...losts of posting their. Did you see a character breakfast? They were saying on FB they thought we didn't have one and I haven't heard back from my TA...sure hope we do. Regardless we are so ready for this cruise.:banana:

Wow. I am very sorry to hear everyone is on Facebook and not on this thread. I thought this was THE place to go. I don't even belong to Facebook and don't have plans to join. Oh well.

I didn't see anything in the Navigators about a character breakfast.

Wow. I am very sorry to hear everyone is on Facebook and not on this thread. I thought this was THE place to go. I don't even belong to Facebook and don't have plans to join. Oh well.

I didn't see anything in the Navigators about a character breakfast.

I don't do facebook either. I don't think we have a character breakfast, only on 7 nights or longer.

And yes our pirate night is on the sea day so I've also been wondering about the semi-formal.

Only 15 more days! :banana::banana::banana:

Getting super excited and cannot wait!!
Hope everyone is looking forward to a wonderfully relaxing cruise! I can't think of anywhere better to be!

Can't believe it's just two weeks from tomorrow! I'm really looking forward to spending time with my DD16 on the cruise! Our entire faimly cruised on the Magic back in 2009, but this time we are leaving my husband and sons at home. Of course, in the next two weeks DD has two dance competitions, one of which is in California, so we don't had a lot of time to dream about the cruise, but we can hardly wait!

Can't believe we will be cruising in 15 days...so much to do! DH all set to go and is starting to pack. Wish it was that easy for us girls! Can't wait to sit on the deck and watch the world sail by!

7 days and we are out of here, so excited. Talked to my TA and she said that unless thier is pixie dust that is sprinkled their is no character breakfast. bummed but I"m sure we will survive. Lets hope next week goes fast because I'm sure we will be crazy excited. Let the packing end.

I am so excited everyone!!! :cool1:

Still have some FE gifts to get. Let me ask something, is it ok to give a family gift or does each person get something? This is our first time so I'm really not sure and haven't been able to find much about it, not sure if I've been looking in the right places though.

6 Days till we head off for our Disney Land and Sea Vacation!! Sooo excited. Glad to see some new faces over here. Been doing the Facebook group mostly but I look forward to meeting everyone at the Cruise Meet.

NOTE***** Cruise meet is at 5:30-5:45 (or later for those that can stay) at the Vista Cafe!!

Got my FE's nearly done...just 2 more to complete totally. weeee. Got my luggage out today and checked in to Animal Kingdom online...sorting out my planner case with all our passes and lunch/dinner ressies. Soooo much to doooooo. I'm excited and slightly stressed about it all. heheheh

Still have some FE gifts to get. Let me ask something, is it ok to give a family gift or does each person get something? This is our first time so I'm really not sure and haven't been able to find much about it, not sure if I've been looking in the right places though.

Pinkocto - You could do a family Gift if you like or individual. I'm personally doing a gift for the adults and a gift for each kid. I think you will see a wide range of what people end up doing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter