*Dreamy Spring Double-Dip* March 13, 2012

I can't send my information because I don't have 10 posts on the board. We do want to partipate in FE. Actually picked up a few things today. Not sure exactly how it all works but sounds like fun. I will keep posting "sweet nothings" until I get 10 posts. Please be patient with me.

I had introduced myself last January. Been counting down the days so patiently. I requested to join the Facebook group so that my kids can potentially meet kids their ages. My 3 children will be all in different aged kids' clubs.

59 days and counting......

It doesn't include access to the pools or beach and believe me during spring break there is no sneaking (we tried it a couple of years ago LOL) A friend that stayed there last year said they even stopped and interrogated her when she was wearing a band from the day before. She had not been to the towel place to get the current days band yet. She said security is serious there. We tried to buy a day pass a couple of years ago and they didn't sell them as spring break is crazy. My friend did say last year that it was a madhouse the day all the cruise ships were in port and they complained to the hotel. Unfortunately I just found out that there are 4 cruise ships due in the day we are there so expect long waits. I may just decide to stay on the ship instead of Aquaadventure and ride the duck. LOL:banana:

Thanks for the first-hand info on security at Atlantis. I'll be happy with their aquarium and looking at other sites included in the excursion. :littleangel: Riding the duck on port days is probably a good idea, as the lines may be shorter.

We are thinking about booking this cruise. (I know it is a little close, but we are waiting for something to be finished. Once that is finished, we are SAILING!!!) When is the deadline to sign up for the FE?

Just got our trip booked. My inlaws are taking us (husband, me & 2 boys) on this cruise for a spring break trip. So excited! :goodvibes

What do I need to know? I really want to make this a super fun trip for my boys. They are 7 & 5.

Just saw the FE list (trying to catch up and read back!) I'm just learning about this, but it sounds like something my boys would have a blast doing. I'd love to get signed up!

We are thinking about booking this cruise. (I know it is a little close, but we are waiting for something to be finished. Once that is finished, we are SAILING!!!) When is the deadline to sign up for the FE?

End of the month I'm pretty sure. I hope the something gets finished so you can cruise soon!!!

Just got our trip booked. My inlaws are taking us (husband, me & 2 boys) on this cruise for a spring break trip. So excited! :goodvibes

What do I need to know? I really want to make this a super fun trip for my boys. They are 7 & 5.

Welcome! What a nice gift from the inlaws!

Hello Fellow Cruisers! I've been posting on the facebook page, but I realized I'd better say hello here as well. This will be my second Disney cruise - the first was with my entire family and some extended family - but this one is just for my DD16 and myself. My sons are 18 and 19, so they are sort of at that awkward age for a Disney cruise. Elisabeth and I decided we wanted to try out the new ship, and we are so excited! It will be very strange with just the two of us, but I think it will be a time of making magical mother-daughter memories. pixiedust: I just sent PM to join the FE exchange. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Shannon from Texas

Would Anyone in the Dallas area be interested in having a Minnie Meet before the cruise. We were thinking of Shenanigins in Rockwall. Be a good chance for some of the kids to meet ahead of time. And this place is a little more Adult friendly than say a Chuck e Cheese. We are thinking of a Saturday or Sunday afternoon in mid February. look forward to your input.

I am really curious about our assignment. Anyone else guarantee? I am so wishing for an upgrade but very happy just to be on the boat! We should be doing the doc dance very soon!!!!

HI everyone

This is the last week to sign up for the FE. I will be sending out the FINAL list to those that are playing on Monday, the 30th. You still have time to join. PM me your information. Thanks

Kathy:goodvibes

My DD10 and I are sailing along with you on the 5-day Dream cruise. We are very excited about the double-dip at CC and riding the AquaDuck!

This is my 7th DCL cruise and DD10's 5th, but our first one by ourselves. We usually travel with my sister and her daughter.

We would love to join the FE exchange and it looks like we are just under the wire for joining. Please add us to the FE list (I don't have enough posts to PM).

Lynda
Amy - 10

We still have an inside GTY, but I will get you the cabin assignment as soon as I know it.

DD10 has never participated in an FE and I know she is going to love it!

Looking forward to the cruise and the FE exchange.

Hi Lynda Welcome and I'm sure your going to have great time. Please provide me the following information. I think you need 10 posts inorder to send me a PM. If not you can give me the following info here. Thanks Kathy

Dis Name:
E-mail:
Name:
Parent's Occupation-
Parents Ages:
Sons:
Dinner Seating:
State Room:
Hometown:

My DD10 and I are sailing along with you on the 5-day Dream cruise. We are very excited about the double-dip at CC and riding the AquaDuck!

This is my 7th DCL cruise and DD10's 5th, but our first one by ourselves. We usually travel with my sister and her daughter.

We would love to join the FE exchange and it looks like we are just under the wire for joining. Please add us to the FE list (I don't have enough posts to PM).

Lynda
Amy - 10

We still have an inside GTY, but I will get you the cabin assignment as soon as I know it.

DD10 has never participated in an FE and I know she is going to love it!

Looking forward to the cruise and the FE exchange.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter