Dreams Unlimited

HI! So I just heard about Dreams Unlimited and wanted to get some details about them. Is it more like a travel agent? Do you get a better deal when booking through them? What have been you experiences?
Debbie

They're just another travel agent among the many. If you use a travel agent the rule of thumb is to make sure you trust them. They're the only one's who have access to your reservation. You won't be able to effect change without them doing it all for you. Its only a limitation if you do not a) like them or b) trust them. Have a casual conversation with an agent before you decide and if its all about them asking for the sale rather than them trying to understand exactly what you are looking for then they are not the one for you. Just make sure they are giving you all the options. They should be asking questions in a process of elimination since Disney is such a broad set of options. Happy vacationing!:goodvibes

We've used Dreams Unlimited for our Disney cruise and they were great.

We booked our current Disney trip with Small World Vacations and I'm very impressed. Had to make quite a few changes and they were all done with no problems. Very friendly agent.

I know quite a few (if not all) members of the Podcast team work for DU. I would book through them just as a "thank you" for producing the boards and podcast at no cost to us. The one complaint I have heard is that it can be difficult to reach your agent should an issue- some are slower at responding than others, which can be frustrating when your reservation is at stake!

I get better deals through other sources but if I was booking as the general public, I wouldn't hesitate to give them a try.

You can't go wrong with Mei-Mouse Travel if you are looking for a travel agent. We have used them for every vacation. Our travel agent, Sandy, is amazing!!!!

I have used DU many many many times. My agent is actually a Moderator on one of the boards here! So, obviously, I have nothing but good things to say.;)

The one huge selling point for me is the fact that once you make your reservation, Dreams continues to check for discounts on it. If a room only discounts is released by Disney, they will get it for you. No calling and having to answer 100 questions before getting a live person to talk to.

They will also make and ADRs for you if you want them to. I know I have been very lucky that my agent has been able to snag some hard to get ADRs for me without much notice.

They also will let you know about any extra events that may be happening during your trip, such as the Halloween or Christmas parties, and they can purchase the tickets for you. About a week our from your trip they will have a final itinerary ready for you, complete with park hours and any ADRs you have.

I think Dreams does a great job.:) I actually have another trip booked with them for this fall.

i recently booked my upcoming disney trip with dreams unlimited. i really wish that i could say positive things about this company as i have heard so much good about them. i am having such a very negative experience with them regarding my current trip that i regret ever booking with them. in previous posts there was mention of moderators that are agents with the company. can someone contact me and advise me on what to do?

I have used DU many many many times. My agent is actually a Moderator on one of the boards here! So, obviously, I have nothing but good things to say.;)

If I am not mistaken, Dreams Unlimited actually owns/operates this website.

If I am not mistaken, Dreams Unlimited actually owns/operates this website.

That's mostly true. Some of the owners of DU actually own this web site and work for it, and vice versa. The actual ownership/administration isn't 1-to-1 though.

I used them for our last trip. I don't think they saved me any money. But they got me CRT breakfast ADRs as well as a few others. I could have booked the trip myself for the same cost, but it was much less bother with DU. I was happy not to have spent hours of my life on the phone trying to get the ADRs.

i recently booked my upcoming disney trip with dreams unlimited. i really wish that i could say positive things about this company as i have heard so much good about them. i am having such a very negative experience with them regarding my current trip that i regret ever booking with them. in previous posts there was mention of moderators that are agents with the company. can someone contact me and advise me on what to do?

I am sorry you are having a negative experience with Dreams Unlimited Travel.

Please email me at John@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com and I would be happy to help you.

Please make sure you include your Dreams Unlimited Travel reservation ID number in your correspondence.

Thanks

Several friends have used them and nothing but praise. They seem to be fanatical about Disney: which is exactly what you need to look for: their expertise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter