Dreams Unlimited Travel...Thoughts??

Hey everyone, I'm thinking of booking our Disney trip with Dreams Unlimited Travel and wanted to know if anyone has used them before? Yay or Nay? Pros/Cons to booking with a travel agency. Thanks!

~Jen~

I've never used them, but I think Dreams Unlimited Travel is owned (at least in part) by the people (person?) who own this website, so they definitely walk the walk and talk the talk when it comes to being informed about Disney.

we have used them exclusively for the last 10 or so trips? Love them. I don't have a need for them, but it is nice to hand the reins over to someone else when I have such a control problem in all other aspects of my life. I still make my ADR's (I change my mind too much to put any TA through that!).

Okay thanks ladies. I've never done a WDW trip as the actual person in charge of planning!! I tend to get easily side tracked and would rather someone else help me out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter