Dreams Unlimited Travel Podcast - Viking River Cruise Part 2 Now Available

Watched it yesterday - very informative, nicely done. Thank you!!

I listened to both episodes. Both were very informative! I still just can't decide if I would like this type of cruise or not. :)

I listened to both episodes. Both were very informative! I still just can't decide if I would like this type of cruise or not. :)
Its not for everybody. Certainly this seems to appeal to the older crowd and those that travel without children. As they noted on the show, the cabins on the Viking River Cruise "long boats" are strictly 2 person affairs.

We loved this cruise! The food was delicious and the staff were so friendly and accommodating! They were very flexible. For example, we wanted as much time in Paris as possible because we got in the morning of the cruise, and they let us go into the city with the early city tour bus but wander on our own and come back on the afternoon shuttle. We wanted to go to the gardens at Versailles but not the palace, and they arranged transportation for us even though we weren't paying for the palace tour. Our daily lives have so much hustle and bustle that I really enjoyed the relaxed pace of this cruise. It was great to soak up the history and culture and hang out with friends in the lounge after dinner. The crew seemed surprised to find passengers up that late.

Laurie

John, This new show is a genius move. My wife is almost anti-disney... However - she sat down and watched both parts with me! We aren't in a spot right now (1.5 year old son) to be booking a cruise in the near future, but I know you guys are planting seeds for the future!

John, This new show is a genius move.

I believe I remember a podcast or two(going back a bit), referring to his genius -this comes as no surprise!

I really enjoyed this segment and probably will look at a river cruise in the next 10-years or so -it's been on my bucket list. Not sure if I liked the idea of being docked the first two days though -I'd prefer renting a flat in the city for a few days and when I'm ready to cruise, just get on the boat and go. The money is better spent doing Paris on your own, rather than from the boat at whatever that averages out per night IMO...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter