Dreams Unlimited question

DVC Jen

Wigs out even the biggest circus freaks.
I am considering booking through DU. I have a quote and have emailed with an agent. I am ready to book today - but can not find a phone number for my agent.

Does DU communicate via email only, or will I/should I be getting a phone number so I can call my agent if I have a question or want to make a change?

I don't mind email - but I really would like to be able to speak with the person handling my reservation. Not sure I would actually book with them if this is an email only deal.

This is our second trip with Dreams Unlimited. I have only communicated via e mail, but for me it is easier. No waiting for a return call, missing it, etc. I have always gotten a prompt response from my agent. She was even on vacation, and gave me a contact person if I couldn't wait for her to get back! Very pleased with the service of Dreams Unlimited!

This is our second trip with Dreams Unlimited. I have only communicated via e mail, but for me it is easier. No waiting for a return call, missing it, etc. I have always gotten a prompt response from my agent. She was even on vacation, and gave me a contact person if I couldn't wait for her to get back! Very pleased with the service of Dreams Unlimited!

Thank you. I got an email back with the information on the rooms that are being held for us and they are perfect. ;)

I do have another question for you and I can ask my agent this as well if we decide to finish the process with them.. but I like to hear from people who have used them and have had experience with them.

After final payment has been made did you have any issues getting online to book Palo, excursions .. things like that?

Did you ever need to call the number that is given other than to make payments and if so are you happy with that service? I just noticed as I was pulling up the reservation that is being held there was a number for payments or I can do it online. I didn't realize that at first and there is no way I am giving credit card information via email.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Two :thumbsup2:thumbsup2 from DW and me on DU's service.

Thank you. I got an email back with the information on the rooms that are being held for us and they are perfect. ;)

I do have another question for you and I can ask my agent this as well if we decide to finish the process with them.. but I like to hear from people who have used them and have had experience with them.

After final payment has been made did you have any issues getting online to book Palo, excursions .. things like that?

Did you ever need to call the number that is given other than to make payments and if so are you happy with that service? I just noticed as I was pulling up the reservation that is being held there was a number for payments or I can do it online. I didn't realize that at first and there is no way I am giving credit card information via email.

I used DU for my most recent cruise & I was very happy with them. They were very prompt when responding and with making changes when requested.

I was able to check-in & book palo, spa, etc at the 90 day mark via DCLs website with no problems.

The online payments are not via email. It is a payment system just like you would use if you were purchasing a product from amazon or other websites. I did have to call once because one of my payments wouldn't go through for some reason. I called and spoke to a wonderful woman and she straightened everything out very quickly.

I'm using DU for my next 2 cruises also.

The online payments are not via email. It is a payment system just like you would use if you were purchasing a product from amazon or other websites. I did have to call once because one of my payments wouldn't go through for some reason. I called and spoke to a wonderful woman and she straightened everything out very quickly.

Who does this pay? DU or DCL? How does it show on your credit card?

My TA uses my credit card with my signed authorization to pay Disney directly.

Just curious how this works.

Yes, you're paying Disney directly, even though it uses DU's website. All Authorized Disney Travel companies are required to do that.

Yes, you're paying Disney directly, even though it uses DU's website. All Authorized Disney Travel companies are required to do that.

I'd be interested to hear from someone who has used DU's online system to hear how the charge shows on their credit card statement.

My understanding is that DU uses the payment information to make the payment directly to DCL. They don't ever actually have your money themselves. It shows on my credit card as DCL CRUISE RESERVAT 8009392784 FL.

You CAN call DU but it is so convenient to use e-mail. Most questions/requests are not so time critical and I get responses same day or next day. However, I'll have their toll free number with me when I board, just in case anything is wrong!

Peg

My understanding is that DU uses the payment information to make the payment directly to DCL. They don't ever actually have your money themselves. It shows on my credit card as DCL CRUISE RESERVAT 8009392784 FL.

You CAN call DU but it is so convenient to use e-mail. Most questions/requests are not so time critical and I get responses same day or next day. However, I'll have their toll free number with me when I board, just in case anything is wrong!

Peg

That makes sense, they are just using the shopping cart software to collect your card info, not actually pay Disney. They still need to call that in or use Disney's site to make the payment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter