dreams unlimited question

tarheel618

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if they are working today?

I got a quote on a cruise before Christmas but I was searching and found a better date for us and a better price so I emailed the TA and requested that she cancel the first quote and give me a second quote on the new date.

I realized I did this on the 23rd and with Christmas that they probably were closed but I was hoping to hear back from her soon.

I would like to book with them but I don't want to wait too long.

Thanks if you have an answer.

In addition to emailing the TA, I would put in for a brand new quote using their form for the date you're interested in. Then you can just put the deposit on the one you want to book.

I went ahead and requested a new quote from your system with the new dates, the old quote was to expire today.

My experience with DU made me believe that each TA is basically an "independent operator" under their umbrella. You wait till the TA you have been assigned to gets around to answering your question (or at least that's what it seemed to me.)

Ultimately the only thing that worked for me was to contact webmasterJohn, who I believe owns the agency. NOTE: All of the above is my belief based on my booking with this agency. None of it is known fact.

As to cost, your "quote" will be exactly what you can find out for yourself on the DCL site or many other sites.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter