Dreams Unlimited is OUTSTANDING!

Mom2Belle&PeterPan

DIS Veteran
We had a reservation for our parents/kids' grandparents on the CA to FL cruise, and Dreams Unlimited made it happen. Unfortunately, my parents decided not to do the cruise afterall. We really felt sad that they changed their minds.

We wanted everyone on this board to know how hard Dreams Unlimited worked for us to keep an awesome deal and reservation. They were very professional and full of that Disney magic.

We will definitely use them for our trips in the future.

Thanks a million Dreams Unlimited, we appreciate all you did for us.

Sincerely,

Barbara & Brian

When we first became aware of DU some years ago, we already had a ressie with CRO, and we transferred it over to DU. We were assigned to Tammy Cermak and have been with her ever since. We love sitting back and watching our room rate go down under her watchful eye.
After Pete's announcement about the West Coast cruises, we put in our quote with DU. Then we emailed Tammy with our special requests about our preferences for deck etc. She totally came through for us, and we are thrilled.
Giving our business to DU is one way we can show our appreciation to Pete Werner for keeping these boards running for free.
Maddy and Janet

Thank you for the kind words Barbara & Brian and Maddy & Janet. It is truly appreciated.

Brian - I was the one who handled that reservation for your in-laws. I was actually sad for you when they cancelled - what a nice trip that would have been for your whole family.

Thanks again
John

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter