Dreams Unlimited -- Gotta Love 'Em!

LuvTigger

DIS Veteran
I just have to share my enthusiasm (again) for DU! And I'll preface by saying I do not work for them, nor do I know any of them personally, nor am I being paid to say this!

I am a major type-A, planning person. I spend LOTS of time planning my vacations, especially those to Disney. I was reluctant to "hand over" some of my planning duties. But you know what? DU just makes my life easier! The way I look at it, they're kind of like personal assistants...for someone like me who likes to plan, I can just tell them what I plan to do on what day, and they make the arrangements. I don't have to spend any money for a long distance call, and I don't have to get up (or stay up) at 2 a.m. to make a phone call to CRO since I live in Hawaii which is a 5-6 hour time difference.

(And for those who aren't planners, DU can help you with that too.)

Thanks to Cathy at DU, I have my hotel ressies, complete with the e-mail discount from yesterday, PS's, and tickets to MNSSHP and dinner at LTT that night!

I know a few people have reported problems, but no business is perfect, and I'll bet it's a very small percentage. I hope any of you who've been wondering about DU will give them a try!!!

I agree completely - this is our 4th time using DU, with the same agent, and we love them! What a terrific service! What a great job our TA does! Even when they were no longer able to book air travel, my TA gave me lots of useful advice when I freaked out because I had never :-)o ) booked my own air before and the fares I was finding were astronomical. My cousin is using them right now, and DH and I have recommended them to several friends because we have such faith in them. Thanks DU and Cathy M.! :sunny:

I'ved used them too for this trip and have nothing but good things to say..

This is my first time using them as well and I could not be more pleased with their services. We are using them for our first Disney Cruise and not only did they save us a lot of money they have given me peace of mind. Tammy on the cruise line team has been excellent. I highly recommend them!!! ::yes::

Carla

I used them to book the POP stay just a few days prior to my arrival and I couldn't have had a nicer room, view and AP price. I love DU!

I used them for my trip this week and Marsha has been fabulous!!! I forgot :eek: to ask her to book it when I received the email but I know she would have done a fabulous job!!!

I'll also say they are fantastic! I planned withthem last year and they got all of my PSs for me, including CRT for all 8 of us! I recently requested a quote and then recieved the discount email, I emailed them to see if they could get my dates at ASMO and within 30 minutes they got it and it was updated- and I haven't even paid my deposit yet. They really go to work for their clients. I don't think I'll book by myself again.

Does anyone know if you book with DU, do they automatically check on AP rates for you once they are released if they know you are an AP holder?

I have a quote with them using the AAA rate, but just wondered if I would need to ask them to check for AP rates once they are released or whether they would do it without prompting.

Thanks!

Originally posted by hannahr
Does anyone know if you book with DU, do they automatically check on AP rates for you once they are released if they know you are an AP holder?

I have a quote with them using the AAA rate, but just wondered if I would need to ask them to check for AP rates once they are released or whether they would do it without prompting.

Thanks!

I believe they will automatically check for you as long as they know that you have an AP or are interested in the rates. :p

I've got my fingers crossed :p Hopefully it will be any day now!

Cathy @ DU worked has worked really hard on my trip and spent her weekend worrying over getting me into Cinderella's breakfast for my daughter's birthday trip (She was sucessful - thanks:hyper: )

This is my 2nd time using Dreams Unlimited and I think they are super! I love having my itinerary online to look at and Cathy is great on keeping it updated.

To the OP: Looks like we may be there at the same time! Hope to see you there!:wave2:

Cheers for Sue Ellen at DU! She has gotten everything we asked for including CRT and the Magical Gatherings Fireworks cruise! Thank you, thank you!
:teeth:

Cheers for Sue Ellen at DU!
::yes:: As a matter of fact I submitted another quote to DU and mentioned that I'd like to work with her again, (Sue Ellen if you're reading today;) ) if she'd put up with us one more time!!:teeth:

Penny has been able to secure me the AZZ code (or whatever it was) and just secured me the AP rate

DU rocks!

I only just put in my deposit for my '05 trip with DU, but I am already very impressed. Sue Ellen is helping us and she has gotten back to me within minutes whenever I have emailed her and been very friendly. I liked the questionaire too. I am very anal retententive when it comes to planning and like the original poster like to have all the details about everything, so the questionaire helped me feel better about all that. When I had DU quote my trip I also had another Disney TA quote it. I received DU's the same day (two weeks ago), and received the other TA's only yesterday. When I emailed the other TA asking about the quote, I was told she was busy and would get it to me ASAP... that was a week before I got it. Granted my trip is very far away and there certainly is alot of time for planning, but this trip is extremely important to us and DU made me feel like it was to them to, the other TA did not. :) I booked our upcoming Sept trip myself, because I'm used to booking all my own Disneyland trips, and this is a very short trip where dh and I didn't want any PS or anything. But I'm already considering letting DU handle that one too.

Everybody is praising their DU agents so I thought I would do the same. Shirley is great. Thanks to her, I have saved over $450 ( Canadian $ when you factor in the exchange...about 330 USD!) I even added an extra night because I was saving so much!!!

HHGhost

We love working with Sue Ellen, too. Wait until she gets a load of all the PS we have planned! She probably wish she was still on vacation!:eek:

She done a really great job for us so far! Hoping she can score us some AP rates, too! :jumping1:

Originally posted by Pooh93
::yes:: As a matter of fact I submitted another quote to DU and mentioned that I'd like to work with her again, (Sue Ellen if you're reading today;) ) if she'd put up with us one more time!!:teeth:

I did actually see this earlier today and just wanted to say that I look forward to working with you once again.

And to the rest of you, thanks for the kind words for the agency. All of our agents work very hard.

Ryans Mom--enjoy the Cindy's :teeth:

Sue Ellen

Add another happy camper to the list of DU people!!! Shirley has been our agent for several trips now. We did buy into DVC but we still like to book an addtl. couple of days before we get to our DVC resort. So, we get to work with Shirley on those days. SHe never makes me feel badly that we aren't doing a week long trip with her. Yep, we'll be using her for the foreseeable future. She makes 'her friend Katie's' trips so special. Thanks Shirley!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter