Dreams Unlimited clients - gift basket in the stateroom?

Is it one basket per stateroom or one per booking? We did a single booking with 3 staterooms.

Thanks!
Well, not sure. But I do know that each stateroom is it's own booking. Each room has it's own reservation number. What you did was 3 bookings at one time.

My guess it's per room. Which would be, technically, per booking.

On our May cruise last year we had 2 staterooms and each had one. Our cruise since the home delivery only had one stateroom, so I'm not sure.

Let me see if I can answer some of your questions.

Currently Dreams Unlimited Travel is mailing our gift bags to clients with a U.S address sailing out of Port Canaveral.

We are working on other sailings (i.e. not out of Port Canaveral) but there are a great many logistical issues involved so for now gift bags are only going to those sailing out of Port Canaveral. I know some will say 'if you can mail them for Port Canaveral sailings why not to me'. Unfortunately it's just not that simple but I promise we are working on it.

Starting with sailings on or after April 1, 2015 Dreams Unlimited Travel clients with a Canadian address who are sailing out of Port Canaveral will also receive our gift bags via mail.

I am sorry to say we are still having issues mailing our gift bags to clients outside of the U.S. and Canada but we are working on a solution. If you are not in the U.S. or Canada, and you are sailing out of Port Canaveral, and can stop by our Welcome Center in Port Canaveral pre-cruise we will gladly have a gift bag made and waiting for you; write to me at John@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com and I will coordinate that for you. Keep in mind that all Dreams Unlimited Travel clients that visit our Welcome Center receive a special gift for stopping in and saying 'Hi'. The address for our Welcome Center is below.

The gift bags are one per stateroom/ Disney reservation number - not per reservation in our system / Dreams Unlimited Travel reservation ID number.

The contents of the gift bags are constantly changing and some items are specific to the party traveling so I cannot give you a list of what's included. I hope you will enjoy the 'surprise' element.

We did miss some sailings at the end of last year as we worked out our delivery issues. I do apologize to anyone expecting a gift bag who did not receive one.

Thanks

John
DISBoards.com / Dreams Unlimited Travel Welcome Center
6550 N. Atlantic Ave
Unit "B"
Cape Canaveral, FL 32920

Hi John
I have a cruised booked for Jan 2016, although as we are in Australia can understand not mailing one here.
Would it be possible to have it mailed to our Disney resort?
Haven't decided on a resort yet, but just wondering if you would do that?
Thanks

Hi John
I have a cruised booked for Jan 2016, although as we are in Australia can understand not mailing one here.
Would it be possible to have it mailed to our Disney resort?
Haven't decided on a resort yet, but just wondering if you would do that?
Thanks

Yes - that's certainly possible. Once you decide on your WDW resort let your DU agent know and he/she can help coordinate that.

We didn't get our basket as we are from Canada. We stopped in to the Dreams Unlimited store in Cape Canaveral. She gave us our basket then. It was a lovely visit and an awesome basket full of useful items. I will always use Dreams Unlimited. They were excited for our cruise and so knowledgeable!
:charac2: I was just going to lament how much I would miss this, since we had the gift basket in 2013 when we sailed.....and then.....

...Starting with sailings on or after April 1, 2015 Dreams Unlimited Travel clients with a Canadian address who are sailing out of Port Canaveral will also receive our gift bags via mail....
How exciting! Thank you Dreams Unlimited! :yay: :banana: :cool1: :love:

Kind of glad. We didn't know what to do with all the stuff. I had three of those mugs. Gave them to Mom's church bake sale! And we would give the glow sticks to kids of people we met on board. It was a nice gesture though.

Currently Dreams Unlimited Travel is mailing our gift bags to clients with a U.S address sailing out of Port Canaveral.

We are working on other sailings (i.e. not out of Port Canaveral) but there are a great many logistical issues involved so for now gift bags are only going to those sailing out of Port Canaveral. I know some will say 'if you can mail them for Port Canaveral sailings why not to me'. Unfortunately it's just not that simple but I promise we are working on it.

Starting with sailings on or after April 1, 2015 Dreams Unlimited Travel clients with a Canadian address who are sailing out of Port Canaveral will also receive our gift bags via mail.

I am sorry to say we are still having issues mailing our gift bags to clients outside of the U.S. and Canada but we are working on a solution. If you are not in the U.S. or Canada, and you are sailing out of Port Canaveral, and can stop by our Welcome Center in Port Canaveral pre-cruise we will gladly have a gift bag made and waiting for you; write to me at John@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com and I will coordinate that for you. Keep in mind that all Dreams Unlimited Travel clients that visit our Welcome Center receive a special gift for stopping in and saying 'Hi'. The address for our Welcome Center is below.

The gift bags are one per stateroom/ Disney reservation number - not per reservation in our system / Dreams Unlimited Travel reservation ID number.

The contents of the gift bags are constantly changing and some items are specific to the party traveling so I cannot give you a list of what's included. I hope you will enjoy the 'surprise' element.

We did miss some sailings at the end of last year as we worked out our delivery issues. I do apologize to anyone expecting a gift bag who did not receive one.

Thanks

John
6550 N. Atlantic Ave
Unit "B"
Cape Canaveral, FL 32920

Yay! So glad us Canadians get the basket again! Thanks DU!

My wife will be happy that the gift baskets are still going out. Even if by mail. She was bummed as she had been looking forward to it. We usually cruise out of the West Coast and up until this year, haven't qualified for one.

Thanks

John
6550 N. Atlantic Ave
Unit "B"
Cape Canaveral, FL 32920

Hi John. My wife and I received our gift basket yesterday. Thank you so much for sending it to us. As always it is greatly appreciated

Aw, I didn't even know about this! We just booked with DU a few days ago for our 2016 cruise. How cool!!

We were just talking last night about how much we loved the gift basket we received on our first cruise last year, and we were hoping we might get another when we sail in August! So glad to know this has not been discontinued. Thanks DU!

We leave on July 25th and got our basket today ! it is very nice if i knew how to post a pic here i would.

We have b2b cruises in Europe next month and we received a gift basket today! What a pleasant surprise!!

:flower::flower:We received our beautiful basket today for our Double Dip on the 29th! All of the items are very much appreciated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter