• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dreams Unlimited blew away the competition!

mketting

Mrs. Incredible
I am relentless about checking all the angles and so I checked tons of different places looking for the best price for our April 2006 trip.

10 of us, 3 cat 11 staterooms for 7 day eastern,

Disney directly would have cost a little over $10,000
AAA over $8000
All Seas $7942
MICDAN $7886

Dreams Unlimited $7161 :cool1: :cool1: (Includes $200 credit)

The price is so good my parents thinking of an upgrade to a cat 6 verandah!

And by the way I got the quote in under 24 hours. Sue Ellen at DU is great!!

Well even with prices aside their service is great. I have had an agent named Merri for 2 trips now and she really is fantastic. She emails me right back when I have a question, takes care of everything I need! I wouldn't hesitate to use them ever! I just wish they did other things besides Disney LOL!

good for you to get the best rates! we should all be smart shoppers!

i guess to each their own because DU came pretty high for me. Expedia & Sams Club beat DU's price by $200. oh well....

Merrie at DU is WONDERFUL :flower1: This is our third trip that she has planned. Wouldn't use anyone else!!!

I would love to have her job :rolleyes: Planning Disney vacations would be really cool!!!!!!

I just said the same thing to my Dad today as I was telling him what I had found. Even planning for others would be fun.

Cruisequick.com met DU's price for my cruise (as it was the lowest one I had received) and even went a little lower. I'd rather not switch TAs, so this worked out well! They answer my e-mails within 15 minutes and so far have been great.

You didn't price cruisequick.com in the listing, mkketting?

My quotes form Cruise quick & Small World Tarvel were a few hundred less then DU with a very quick reply from both.

ummm..... must be cruise timing I tried DU since they were host of these boards and only difference between them and DCL was the $200 rebate, I found another TA who discounted the trip greater than $200

Hey,
We are using DU for our Sept. cruise and our family cruise in 2006. They beat everyone for our weeks too. And Sue Ellen is wonderful. I have emailed her so many times and she always gets back to me quickly. Also we had to move our family cruise from July 2006 to October 2006 and Sue Ellen was so helpful in moving it for us. It's been so easy.

Cruise pricing is so confusing! I don't understand the variance in rates. When we were pricing, DU was NOT the cheapest, not by far. Micdan beat everyone else by several hundred dollars. Rather a no-brainer!!! :smooth:

Dreams was also not the lowest on booking our 12/31 cruise either.

Same here. I looked and looked for the best price including good service. DU was not the cheapest for me by a long shot. Expedia.com turned out to have the best rates and I was able to use D.visa to obtain my 200credit. I have called Expedia no less than 6 times and they are always friendly and extremely helpful. Thumbs up to them for service and pricing so far. :earboy2:

Sue Ellen was our TA for our last two disney & cruise vacations. I agree she is GREAT, We will be using her again for our vacation this year & all future disney vacations.

The moral of this story is you must shop around. I am shopping around for prices for a fall 2006 cruise, and then when I am on the magic in a month, I will have alot of prices to compare with thier re-booking prices.

Scott

I did check cruise quick and they were also more than DU. The price does not include airfare.

The break down for the 10 of is:

2 adults in cabin $1866.26
2 adults and 6 and 8 year old in cabin $2762.52
2 adults and 2 3 year olds in cabin $2732.52

This is cat 11 April 29, 2004

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter