Dreams Unlimited and Large family gathering

Billyg

Mouseketeer
Hello all, Just reaching out to all the experts out here. :) We are looking to take a big family cruise in 2017 and are going to have anywhere from 20-30 people going. So multiple state rooms will be needed. My question is, has anyone used Dreams Unlimited for this? I am tasked with booking all the rooms and planning this, so I want to do as little as I can, hence why I am thinking about Dreams.

Let me know your thoughts. Thanks

I have booked three DCL with Dreams Unlimited and have been very happy with them. I've read a few instances here on DIS with unhappy customers, but the owner of DU is very quick to reach out to them. I use Beth Fejer and she is always on top of things and quick to answer my emails. She is in California for Adventures by Disney this week though.

We completed a cruise in January with 15. My wife, son and I were used Dreams Unlimited, and the other 3 staterooms were through a different TA (these were reservation that were booked onboard before we switched to DU, and moved multiple times). We are hoping to do another family cruise in 2017 for our 40th anniversary and would probably use DU for all the staterooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter