Dreams Unlimited Agent

OneTrueKing

Earning My Ears
im on my phone searching with no luck and I'm not sure if this is allowed. I don't really want to give up reservation access to a TA but the onboard credit sounds nice. Any agent you'd refer?

We were randomly assigned Krystin Turner with Dreams Unlimited and she has been great. She has been very responsive and fast to make any changes & requests. I am a control freak when it comes to planning and I haven't had any issues at all. Totally worth the OBC!

I don't really want to give up reservation access to a TA

FWIW, it's not fully giving it up. If you need to make changes that will change the finances of the booking, they need to take care of it. Changing people, changing cabins, changing cabin categories, they take care of it. But checkin, Palo reservations, excursions, requesting distilled water for a CPAP, all that stuff, you do on your own. It is a bit of a loss in independence, you do have to go through someone else for some issues, but it's not a total loss of autonomy.

I've used Dorothy and she has been wonderful. This is my first cruise and she has answered all of my questions quickly and succinctly. I also like her because she isn't pushy. I don't know why I thought TAs would be that way! She has been delightful and would use her again.

We were randomly given Michele Snoody and she's awesome. She's done our DCL cruise and all our trips to WDW.

We've used Allison Thomas-Reeves, "Ally", and she was great. Very responsive and on this last trip she co-ordinated the room needs and locations for all 20 of us across 5 cabins. Not a simple task I'm sure.

We have had Teresa from DU, she also has been great! Nice to get that extra onboard credit!

We have booked our last seven or eight cruises through DU. We have never had a problem - and they have always been responsive and helpful. :thanks:

We have used Beth Fejer for 3 cruises now and she has been great (and very responsive).

We live in the UK and have used Jana twice now, each time she has been great even sorting out a problem in her own time. Love the OBC and the knowledge Dreams agents have.

I have a reservation with Beth Fejer. She has been absolutely awesome putting up with me and all my nonsense (keep having to change dates and people!).

Another vote for Tracey Heinrichs at DU - she has booked two cruises for us so far and has been great!

We are using Eileen Smith for our upcoming cruise. She's been great!!

Co-ordinated picking up our connecting cabins I had placed a hold on on a Sat afternoon. Gets back to us promptly.

First time using a TA for a cruise, so far a great experience!

We booked our cruise through a local travel agent and got no extras like OBC. I'm new to cruising and I've learned my lesson; apparently I should have researched around and maybe utilized Dreams Unlimited. Do individual travel agencies not have the option of OBC? Or do I ask her anyway? I get so much great info from this board! Thanks all.....

The OBC you get from certain travel agencies comes from the TA giving you part of their commission as an incentive to book with them. Some choose to do this, others don't. A smaller travel agency might not be able to afford to give up part of their commission.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter