Dreams Transfers for PCC 4.0 Question

Discussion in 'Podcast Cruises' started by PDJPrinceCharming, Oct 10, 2012.

1. PDJPrinceCharming

PDJPrinceCharming <font color=peach>I'll be easy to spot. Come & say

It's not very long until my first Disney Cruise & I am more than excited, taking care of a few more things & i'll be ready to go. I have a question of people who were on 3.0. I am checking in online & wanted to know a good time to schedule for my port arrival, I have no idea what time to put & need some advice from a former podcast cruiser. TIA!

2. mikelan6

mikelan6 World Traveler, Usually Optimistic

If you can and want to spend the most time on the ship, request an early boarding time.

If you don't want to wait in any queues, select a later time.

It's up to your preference. (Most people want to get on board as early as possible).

3. stitchlover

stitchlover DIS Veteran

I've heard the earlier it is at the terminal it's kind of a zoo, right? I almost think the could be overwhelming for someone who has never done a cruise before. I would almost think a little later time slot would be less chaotic. But what do I know I'm a newbie too! ;)

4. sayhello

sayhello Have Camera, Will Travel Moderator

Well, if you're taking the DU transfers, I don't think you're going to have a choice as to when you arrive; you'll arrive whenever the bus gets you there. I'd pick the earliest time you can get. I was told that you can always come later than the time you pick, but you can't necessarily get in earlier.

Sayhello