"Dreams" Townhouse-Windsor Hills-Just Back

CindyD

Mouseketeer
We stayed off site for the 1st time ever in 5 trips. Rented Townhouse #3 "Dreams" from this website www.5mins2disney.com

It was extremely clean (most important to me). Furnished exactly like the pictures. Very comfortable bedding. No problems at all renting through the website. It was SO EASY!! Driving up to the front door and being able to unload everything right there. My kids loved this place. The splash pool was a great hit...we used it more than the big pool at the clubhouse.
My DH went and hit tennis balls one afternoon. Very simple to obtain all needed equipment through the clubhouse.

We used George's Sherbeth road shortcut. You literally were on Disney property in a few short minutes. Used the Marketplace (Winn-Dixie) for groceries...3 minutes away.

I have nothing but positive comments on Windsor Hills and this townhome.
Although, it is now for sale!!:scared1:

Any questions?? Feel free to ask!

Thanks George for a lovely vacation!! For the first time ever, I did not feel the need to go..go..go.. all day, every day. This was the most relaxing Disney trip I have ever had!!:love: CindyD

Glad you enjoyed your stay. We rented #4 Enchanted in March and my family is still talking about how much they loved it!

Thanks for the kind words and nice post / recommendation to both of you! I haven't been on the DIS much lately, but still do lurk occasionally, maybe more so now that summer is winding down here. Heading back down ourselves for Thanksgiving this year!

Cheers!
- George

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter