"Dreams Earless" Wish Thread

LoriR

Mouseketeer and DIS Veteran
We know many of you are still dreaming of Dreams Ears. If you are earless, please post in this thread and be sure to include your VMK name.

The moderating team will update a list of earless in this first post.
PLEASE let us know when you have been gifted - or if you gift, you can also post or PM one of us. We will update the list with GIFTED next to your name as soon as we are notified. We trust that if you have been gifted and someone unknowingly offers you a second pair, you will be honest and request their gift go to another earless dreamer. :flower3:

There is NO FIRST COME FIRST SERVE order to the list. Our members are free to gift as they like.

This is not a guarantee you will receive ears, but an opportunity to let others know you are still dreaming. :)

Sadly, past gifting threads have always ended badly. Hopefully, this "Wish" thread will work without any problems.

THANK YOU to all our posters who are offering to be so generous to others and help make their dreams come true.

Let the wishing begin.pixiedust:

aengus, disvaclub92, and LoriR

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Pirates_Plunder ~~ Mother of Princess_Angelica GIFTED
coolgoldman
milliepie
_Twinks&Spinks_ ~~ PiratePosh in VMK
KrazyBoi
Keyara GIFTED
Zingsla and Mandini ~~ Son and Daughter of cmf06
icantpickaname13 ~~ Captain-Aaron on vmk
disneyhockeyfairy GIFTED
Sophies_redrose
PrinzessJen GIFTED
llamaboyllamaboy GIFTED
Jackoman GIFTED
Berry Princess ~~ Queenberry in VMK GIFTED
FairlyOddGrlz ~~ Yalina in VMK
Henneman's ~~ RealSunnyGirl in VMK
mking624 ~~ WDWspirit in VMK GIFTED
WDWAP ~~ wishing for their children, taz666 and GHFanForever
Padrepride ~~ Gopadres in VMK
JollyRogerD
lisuhut ~~ wishing for grandson, justluke GIFTED
mom2cookies (avastmaygirl) ~~ wishing for family members; avastpiratepal, faeriepink, goofypower, bakerlady
Popstar ~~ starmine in vmk GIFTED
Thar_be_pirates ~~ PrincessNatalieJ in vmk
baseballmaniac
HappyShadowKat ~~ ShadowKittyKat's mom
Saltnpepper ~~ saltnpeppar in vmk TRADED for a pair
1Red ~~ RedShoes in vmk
budcollector
Kairi-Angel TRADED for a pair
soulqueen
els818 ~~ AvagadroTheMole in vmk TRADED for a pair
moikturtle
djo1125 TRADED for a pair
Macca1111 ~~ AvastSmilee in vmk
MagicBubbles ~~ Lyra in vmk
Samtink
MyPeanutButter GIFTED
Zooks ~~Karazy in vmk
lizbeth ~~ sleepingbeth and supermanthatoh (daughter)
nerfboy ~~ nerfboy
msabbienormal
Charstar
dr_zero's daughter ~~ultracoolmouse on vmk
PinkSugar

hello. this is actually a request for my mother. my vmk name is Princess_Angelica and hers is Pirates_Plunder. It would be awesome if we could get her a pair of ears since she didn't get any. thanks everyone!

Hi,

PrincessPaisley and I traded, so I now have some ears! Thanks! And gl to all who still want some. :)

Hi, I don't mean to be annoying or selfish, but I was not fortunate enough to get a pair of ears or even see a Host last month. It would be AWESOME if someone was generous enough to do this for me and all the earless disers.

- _Twinks&Spinks_:wizard:

P.S: My VMK name is PiratePosh in case someone needs it ;)

Hello, I didn't get anything last month either. If somebody has extras ears that would be great. If not, that's ok too.

Keyara is wishing for a pair of Dream ears!

She didn't see a host all month and I tried repeatedly running her character around VMK to no avail, so it would be awesome if someone could grant her wish, thankx!

Her VMK name is Keyara as well.

Keyara has been gifted a pair of ears and she is very thankful! In fact she said, that no lion is complete without ears and then I got the biggest hug ever, so to the gifter, I say, Thank you from the bottom of my heart for making my little girls dream come true!

My son and daughter each did not get anything during Dreams Month. They would each love a pair of ears. Their VMK names are Zingsla and Mandini. If anyone has any extras, we would greatly appreciate it!:flower3:

I was not able to go on during the "dreams squad" times very often and did not ever recieve anything when i did and so i would love it if someone has an extra set if they would be kind enough to help me out... thanks disers you guys are great :)

hey im earless too! didnt once get visited by the dream team :[ name on vmk is disneyhockeyfairy
thanks you guys rock! true disney love there!

up to here check ;)

Please be sure to mention your VMK name. Some people are naturally going to be hesitant if they dont recognize your names.

i just met a girl I believe names Sparkle-Dance.

Does anyone have any, they can give too me and I will pass them on too her?

taz this is for DIS people. We helped others during the event but we cant ask people to give up ears to people they dont know anything about.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter