DREAMing, some MAGIC and a little bit of Paris! Trip report link!

Yay!!! Karin I love your plans, so happy to join in! Very exciting!!!!

I am glad you decided to join us. This is going to be an interesting year and I will be in dire need of help - no resort changing though - Europe doesn't work that way. :rotfl2:

I am glad you decided to join us. This is going to be an interesting year and I will be in dire need of help - no resort changing though - Europe doesn't work that way. :rotfl2:

:rotfl: I am really really tryng not to be a complete change-a-holic for 2014! I am excited to help :cheer2: :hug:

I am here, it will take me some time to get caught up (if I ever am) but I'm going to try!

That's some serious trip planning and all of it sounds wonderful, especially your upcoming Christmas getaway. Looking forward to hearing all about the planning.

I am here! Thanks for letting me know. I can't wait to read about the med trip. I really want to do that cruise one year(maybe soon).

Thanks for joining us, Linda. :goodvibes We are very much looking forward to our Med cruise, but still can't wait to go back in February on our beloved Disney DREAM. :goodvibes Linda, if you have an onboard booking to push to summer 2015, be careful, they have just decided to have blackout dates for cruises and our summer cruise falls into that time span. Luckily we had booked long before and will be able to keep our discount AND on board credit. :thumbsup2

Thanks for the tip Karin
I did notice that they had changed things up regarding OBB
We have two cruises set for 2014, one on the Fantasy and one on the Dream but I really want to get myself on the Magic so will look to book something whilst on one of our upcoming cruises :)

I am here. I look forward to the Venice and DLP parts as I am going in September to both and it will get me excited. I have been to DLP but doing both parks this time.

a little bit later to the party than I would like...but I am here!!! I have to go back and read though. :goodvibes

Ok... read and I must say... WOW!! 2014 is going to be a fun year for you!! I cant wait to read all about your plans and then follow along to see how they end up working out!

I am so NOT prepared for ours yet. :lmao: I guess I will have to use my Christmas vacation to do a little research.
I was just shocked to see that our sailing (7/26) qualifies for the new blockout dates, so this must be popular. Did you book your excursions through Disney? I am torn - Tom and I looked into a few local tours, but so far nothing is decided.

[/COLOR][/FONT]

I actually did private tours in Rome and Naples. I only did a DCL excursion in Tunisia. I ended up joining some of fellow Dis cruisers for private guided tours. I will go back and see if I can find who we used.

Merry Christmas!

Jill in CO

Hi Karin! Thanks for the link - sorry I'm late! ;)

I am in love with all of your plans - especially that long Med. cruise! :woohoo:

Can't wait to see how it all develops.

:santa: Tom and I would like to wish all our friends here on the DISboards a Very Merry Christmas! :santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter