dreaming of strawberry soup :)

Realfoodie

Earning My Ears
We are getting close to our first Disney cruise and I am working on a packing list and looking at Navigators and Menus...and dreaming of strawberry soup!!

My hubs and I are having dinner at Palo (at sunset...hoping for a nice romantic evening!) but I am having trouble convincing him that we should go AGAIN for brunch . I am foodie...him, not so much. So, is there any way to get myself a bowl of strawberry soup without dining at Palo for brunch??

Such a silly thing, I know. And I know I can make it at home (and have!) but it will be RIGHT THERE!

Hoping someone can tell me something that will make me blissfully happy on this one! Thanks!

Colleen

I've had the Strawberry soup for breakfast several times, and even seen it offered for lunch. I usually found it at Goofy's Galley in the morning (only been on the Magic and Wonder, so can't speak for the Dream/Fantasy) and enjoyed it with my early morning croissant and coffee. Then it was on the menu at several lunches in the dining room. And I do believe I had it at dinner once, but can't remember when or where.

Bottom line, I'd say wherever you are...ask! If they can make it happen, they sure will.

Brunch at Palo is on my personal NOTTOBEMISSEDEVER list :lmao: but if the strawberry soup is your sticking point, rest easy. I've found it other places quite easily! Have a yummy trip!

I had the strawberry soup on embarkation day on Wonder at the Beach Blanket Buffet. I may have had it another time there or else where, but I know I had it day one off the buffet and I never ate in Palo.
P4292818.jpg

We fell in love with the strawberry soup and, as a special request, had it made for us (and our daughter) in the main dining room one night at dinner. It wasn't quite the same (I think they forgot the mint) but it still was delicious and the effort by our servers and the kitchen staff was much appreciated.

You could always make a similar request.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter