• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DREAMin' in July 5th, 2011: The Teen Thread

Helloooooo friends!
Happy almost New Year :)
Hope everyone had a good Christmas!
And I hope everyone has a lotta fun ringing in 2011 :)
OH! And I hope everyone's gettin' excited for July!!!!
Hollaaaa
~Sam

I know I had fun ringing in the New Year!! I don't know about ya'll:) rofl it was hilarious xD Anywho it's the weekend! Yay!!! Exams coming up this wednesday and thursday. Wish me luck! and Good Luck to all those also taking them soon. But a perk is the four day weekend I have next week:)), though it may get taken away because of the prediction of snow. Stupid. -_-

SOOO How has everyone been?! Two days ago was our 6 month mark!! Pretty exciting much?! I think so. :D

So i just found this thread and saw no one posted since like forever ago! haha and our cruise will be in like a week! I'm Bree, i'm 15 (going to be a sophomore) and I'm from Illinois! I'm love to talk and I like meeting new people. This will be my 3rd cruise but my first Disney cruise! I'm super excited about it too haha. Welll hopefully someone will respond I'd like to know someone before the cruise started! :-)

So i just found this thread and saw no one posted since like forever ago! haha and our cruise will be in like a week! I'm Bree, i'm 15 (going to be a sophomore) and I'm from Illinois! I'm love to talk and I like meeting new people. This will be my 3rd cruise but my first Disney cruise! I'm super excited about it too haha. Welll hopefully someone will respond I'd like to know someone before the cruise started! :-)

Hey Bree! I'm Sam. I'm 18, I'm from Tennessee, and this'll be my third cruise too! I thought there would never be another teen on here besides me and Catherine lol. It's nice to meet you :)

Hey Sam, nice meeting you too! I'm really surprised we are the only ones on here. I don't know if you know about Cruise Critic but I looked on there too, there's a couple people our age but nothing really. But then again, on like 3 or 4 people responded... Hopefully we'll meet more people!

Hey Bre, I'm Catherine. I'm 16 right now turning 17 the day after the cruise. I live in South Carolina and it'll be my 5th Disney cruise, but 7th cruise overall. It's good to meet you and I'm super glad that there's one other person on here besides Me and Sam!

Nice to meet you Catherine! Has it been just you two the whole time? I wish I would have found this earlier, haha! But actually, my family just bought the cruise this year in March. Hopefully there's lots of other teens to meet on the ship! Only like a week left! :yay:

There have been others that have drifted in and out, but no one's really stayed...I just thought that the thread would be a good way to meet beforehand, it worked really well on our last cruise, but apparently not. There will definitely be a lot of teens on board they just don't use the boards.

There have been others that have drifted in and out, but no one's really stayed...I just thought that the thread would be a good way to meet beforehand, it worked really well on our last cruise, but apparently not. There will definitely be a lot of teens on board they just don't use the boards.

Awh, too bad we couldn't of met many on here, haha. You said you've been on Disney Cruises before, what did you like about them? What was some things you did? :)

Hey catherine and sam im finally back haha. sorry for bailing for a while been super busy but im so excited its only a week away :) we should all meet up once we get on the ship? yes :)

And hi bre my name is natalie :) im 16 and turning 17 on the trip! im from california and cant wait to meet you!

Hey catherine and sam im finally back haha. sorry for bailing for a while been super busy but im so excited its only a week away :) we should all meet up once we get on the ship? yes :)

And hi bre my name is natalie :) im 16 and turning 17 on the trip! im from california and cant wait to meet you!

Hi Natalie, nice meeting you! Can't wait until we all ge to really meet each other! :-)

Awh, too bad we couldn't of met many on here, haha. You said you've been on Disney Cruises before, what did you like about them? What was some things you did? :)

I really like how separated everything is like you don't feel overrun but little kids or feel like you're being pressured to be with your parents all the time. Also, Disney's service is one of a kind. My family and I have had some few unique experiences where Disney has just jumped in and handled it perfectly which I don't think many cruiselines do the same.

Well this one's gonna be different from my past cruises because it's a new ship and all, but my first cruise in 2001 I hung out in the clubs alot and barely even saw my parents except for dinner. :rotfl2: That trend has seemed to continue even on our last cruise in 2009 when I met Sam. I think had ate dinner with my parents really fast and met up with same immediately afterwards, we ended up having the same rotation so it was basically me finding the loudest family in the restaurant ;), and hung out with kids my own age the whole time.

Hello lovely people.

Imma leave it up to you guys to choose our meeting place and time. I'm good with whatevs. Someplace onboard would be great. Liiike, let's see. Somewhere in the atrium, up on the top deck, near a pool, doesn't matter. Sooo yes. Decide! Time's finally running out :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter