"Dream" Tip

weslovesauntmeg

Mouseketeer
Hey everyone..just thought I would share this special tip about getting dreamed at Disneyland. It's only good if you are there on a Wednesday.

The past Wed. I have been at Disneyland I have been dreamed with FP both times and at the same place at the same time. So I thought I would share the spot and time with all the devoted DISers.

If your walking out of Fantasyland into Frontierland..the back way..past Kasey Jr. You will see two big wooden gates on each side and these are for CM only..this is where we saw the Dream Team come out. This last time we followed them to the exit of Dumbo..but if you just wait at these gates you will be sure to see them and follow them wherever they go. Both times we were over there between 9:30 a.m. and 10:00 a.m.

Now, I'm not saying that they will be there every Wed. at this time..but you have a pretty high chance considering the last two times I went they were there. Hope this helps with your dream to get "dreamed"..ha ha. lol.

thanks for the tip! There was a poster that posted a similar experience not long ago. She said they did the same thing...waiting near those doors and stalking the Dream Team. I hope it is the same next month when we go. I sooo want my family to get Dreamed!

So, what did you win? Dream Passes?

So, what did you win? Dream Passes?

Yes..we won the Dream Fastpasses...and they make your day sooo much easier especially if you have little ones. It's nice cause then you don't feel like you are spending half the day waiting in line.

On more than one occasion we would go on the ride if the line wasn't too long and then ride it again with our fastpass and get a regular fastpass for later..

I hope your family wins Fastpasses also!!! Have an awesome trip!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter