Dream still in port?

Just watching the Carnival Breeze departing. Not sure why they are leaving so late, but they are all getting a nice sunset to leave by!

Late Night Nassau is a reward for the crew when they get a certain percentage on the comment cards, so it's definitely a possibility.

I hope so!
They all deserve some R&R, and hope those that can get off have a great time!

Our local weather is showing a tropical storm forming. Could this be a possible reason. Early in the season.

Hmmm... i just checked port cam linked above and it's showing three ships, but not DCL Dream... Majesty, Enchantment and Ecstasy... am i missing something?

I posted about this on Cruise critic for the heck of it. What are the other ships?

She is showing as "underway" on a course to CC according to marinetraffic.com

Set sail at 00:25 UTC.

Majesty pulled in tonight not supposed to be there until tomorrow 8am.

Was looking at the Bahama police daily report on their webpage and think it might have been related to this:

AMERICAN VISITOR ARRESTED FOR DANGEROUS DRUGS
A 26- year old American man from Miami, Florida is in custody after he was arrested for possession of dangerous drugs on Saturday 2nd May 2015. According to reports, shortly after 7:30pm, officers from the Tourism Policing Unit acting on intelligence went to a cruise ship moored at Prince George Wharf, where they found the suspect in possession of a quantity of marijuana. The suspect was taken into custody and is expected to appear in court early this week to be formally charged.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter