• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dream Stateroom 8004

disneymom3588

Earning My Ears
I love all the pics of the new ship and can't wait to see it myself. We will be cruising March 20 on the Dream and it can't get here soon enough.:dance3:
I've been looking at all the forward 9a staterooms pictures and have not seen or heard of anyone staying in 8004.:magnify:
If you come across this stateroom I would really love to see those pics I have tons of questions. Where is the couch? Is there a split bathroom? Is there plenty of storage? And are these rooms quiet?
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! In advance

I've booked that room for my next cruise and I'd like to hear some thoughts, see some pics, too! Thanks!:flower3:

You could probably also see photos of Stateroom 8502 (same stateroom, just on the other side of the ship)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter