Dream special rooms - now that we see the pictures! ** Index now in Post 7 **

ok i skimmed threw 10pgs but realized there are WAY more then 60pgs...

where about is 6040 located....really tried to look!

I'm booked in 8664 but I noticed on deck plan it seems very close to aft elevators. Just wondering how much noise there will be. Not sure if I should switch rooms. Any suggestions? TIA :confused3:confused3
Looking at the deck plan,it seems your room is right across from the elevators. I would imagine there being lots of traffic and noise.

Looking at the deck plan,it seems your room is right across from the elevators. I would imagine there being lots of traffic and noise.

Hi,
We've had numerous rooms near the elevators and it has never been a problem. I wouldn't hesitate to keep that cabin. I think you will find it very convenient.

I'm sure others will chime in. Good luck deciding.

Mary

Hi,
We've had numerous rooms near the elevators and it has never been a problem. I wouldn't hesitate to keep that cabin. I think you will find it very convenient.

Mary

Thanks, I'm still debating to keep room. On the plus side,it is a non-connecting room

Ok my only question is, looking at pics in post #1, it looks like the neighbors share the same verandah...I can't see a divider. I really don't mind connecting if it's with someone on my thread I am getting to know over the next yr but I don't want a non-Dis'er...:lmao: Rt now I am connected to one of my fellow cruisers which is fine but I thought I will probably have to tell my kids about this cruise cause their bestie's are going and I can't convince my Bestie to keep her mouth shut:rotfl: So at least I could surprise them with a verandah and I an OB discount which makes booking a balcony more intriguing!!

Most of these pictures I used for the index were taken when the Dream first floated out of the drydock, and before all the dividers and railings and trim were put in place. We've subsequently confirmed dividers between every room.

Hi,

Mary

I've decided to stay with room 8664. Thanks for your help!:thumbsup2

The extended verandahs are on deck 5 - the 5Es - so I don't believe 6666 would have the extended.

Oh I see now on the numbered chart that 6666 is not directly below 7666

I'm booked in 8664 but I noticed on deck plan it seems very close to aft elevators. Just wondering how much noise there will be. Not sure if I should switch rooms. Any suggestions? TIA :confused3:confused3

We were on 7 near the aft elevators. not much noise, but during the day sometimes you could heard kids running up and down the stairs if we were in the room. But you could also hear them run up and down the halls too, so no place would be safe from that. it wasn't really too loud, and they aren't allowed to do that at night at all.

Oh I see now on the numbered chart that 6666 is not directly below 7666

We were on 7 near the aft elevators. not much noise, but during the day sometimes you could heard kids running up and down the stairs if we were in the room. But you could also hear them run up and down the halls too, so no place would be safe from that. it wasn't really too loud, and they aren't allowed to do that at night at all.

Thank you:thumbsup2

Does anyone have info on Dream room 6666...I am on the Fantasy but I awesome it will be the same. My husband isn't fond of the 6666 part but I don't believe in that stuff. I would love photos or even the caty 8D's close by...gotta be similar. Thanks in advance for any info!

Michelle: How funny. :cutie: We were able to move from 5166 [scared of the nightclub noise] to 6666 for a 2012 Fantasy cruise and I hesitated too because of the room number. :laughing: Got over it real fast. :goodvibes

We just returned from the April 10, 2011 DREAM. We had cabin 6568 right close to the midship elevators. The location was perfect for two old folks, even DH was able to find the cabin without much help. DH watched the fireworks from our verandah while I watched from the upper decks. The ship sailed full with 1000 children, but if you stayed in the adult areas it wasn't bad at all.
Michele

Shoes99---I love your comment about finding your cabin ! I always seem to go the wrong way and my Husband laughs and laughs about it !

We are sailing on May12 & May15 --perhaps I will have better direction on the Dream :rotfl2::rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter