• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dream & show times

djarhansen

Mouseketeer
On Dream, can we go to whatever show time we want or do we have to go see the show only during our assigned time?

Thank you!

If you want to go to a different show time then what you are assigned, they will not seat you until 5 minutes prior.

There have been reports lately that the Dream has not been using the three assigned showtimes on some of the sailings. They have gone back to the 2 showtimes that are opposite the dinners plus matinees on some days.

Not sure if this will be a permanent change or just another trial to see what works best on the new ship.

When there are only the matinee & 2 dinner shows people have posted that you can go to any show.

We were on the ship 2 weeks ago and you could go to whatever show you wanted. There wasnt even an assigned show for you.

i thought the theater wasn't big enough to do only two shows. It must be really crowded when they do.

Just got off the dream this morning, 2 shows for all but believe which had 3. You could got to any show, none were filled that I went too.

Super helpful thanks.. having up to date info from the Dream helps a ton since they are going through their trial processes. Much appreciated!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter