DREAM Sail Date December 11th 2011

Hey everyone! Almost that time....

I have a few questions for the vets... is the Pirate dinner the last night?

What night is the dress up night?

Is there an iron in the room? Or do you have to go to the laundry room?

:goodvibes

Hey everyone! Almost that time....

I have a few questions for the vets... is the Pirate dinner the last night?

What night is the dress up night?

Is there an iron in the room? Or do you have to go to the laundry room?

:goodvibes

Pirate night is the 3rd night.
Dress up night is the 2nd night.
No iron in room.

I just viewed a post on the main board that The Muppets movie was now showing on the Dream.:woohoo:
Now I have a dilemma.

Go watch it now at the Pleasure Island AMC or wait till the Dream. The Dream is free but going to the AMC would fulfil my need for instant gratification! Arrgghh!!! ;)

Go watch it at AMC, then watch it again for free on the Dream! Why not see it twice? That way you won't miss any of the action or corny jokes that might slip by you the first time you watch it. ;)

:banana:I just e-mailed the list to all of the addresses that I had. I will also send a PM with the list.
Everyone have safe travels to Orlando.:cool1:
Sue

One week from today we will be boarding the Dream. If you are on FB there is a great link to Utub video of them decorating the ship the holidays.
Sue

We'll be on our way tomorrow morning. Looking forward to seeing everyone onboard in about a week! :yay: :woohoo:

NCHusker, I sent you an email with a link to a cute video of the Disney Wonder crew dancing and singing.

We'll be on our way tomorrow morning. Looking forward to seeing everyone onboard in about a week! :yay: :woohoo:

NCHusker, I sent you an email with a link to a cute video of the Disney Wonder crew dancing and singing.

Tikihula - We got the link. Thanks for sending it. The kids loved it - okay, the big kids loved it, too! ;)

I still have to work the rest of the week but I'm ready....:cheer2:

we leave tomorrow for Disney World!!! 18 months of waiting and now it's tomorrow!! See you all on Sunday!

We leave Friday and will spend Sat at Legoland and then head to the port. We have 2 weeks of FUN ahead of us! Can't wait! :banana: Safe travels to everyone.

Hello from OKW Resort! We're packed and ready to head for Port Canaveral, but it's only 8:30am and our check-in time is 11-11:30. What shall we do for the next 2 hours? I know - we'll go relax around the pool, cruise the gift shop (again) and take some last photos of one of our favorite resorts.

Nassau weather is showing 30% chance of showers the next few days, winds from the ENE at 10-20 mph. I sure hope the winds don't increase - we missed Castaway Cay last year due to high winds making it impossible to dock.
Don't know if anyone is still checking this page, but if so - SEE YA REAL SOON! :yay: pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter