DREAM Sail Date December 11th 2011

I've taken...

5 four night cruises on the Wonder
2 three nights cruises on the Wonder
1 three night on the Dream
and 1 seven night on the Magic

This will be our Daughter's third cruise, tough life she lives. Wish DCL was around when I was growing up.

I've taken...

5 four night cruises on the Wonder
2 three nights cruises on the Wonder
1 three night on the Dream
and 1 seven night on the Magic

This will be our Daughter's third cruise, tough life she lives. Wish DCL was around when I was growing up.

Impressive! :)

I'm looking to do the Alaskan cruise in 2013, still working out the logistics though.

How do we find out about our dinner rotation before we check in at the port? Is it on our documents that we received in the mail?:confused3

Thanks!

Hi Fellow Cruisers
I will be updating the list and hope to have it out by Tuesday.
The cutoff date for new members will be Sunday 11/27 two weeks before the we sail! I will post the list at my cabin as well just incase anyone changes cabins you can come by and mark the list. We will be in 5050.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your families.
Sue and family

Impressive! :)

I'm looking to do the Alaskan cruise in 2013, still working out the logistics though.

That is our dream cruise! :worship:

We had planned on trying for early June of next year however we found out two weeks ago we are expecting our second child and I'll be WELL past the 24 week cut off by then since I'll be due in July. So no Alaska for us, but it's not entirely a bad thing. :goodvibes

Thanks. I didn't remember seeing the rotation on our last cruise until we received our KTW. I wasn't sure if this had changed.

Getting closer!!! :cool1:

Only 19 more days!!! So exciting! This will be our first cruise with most of the family on Disney. We've all been before expect my brother in-law but never all together on the same cruise, so we are pretty excited. :cool1:

Happy Day after Thanksgiving fellow cruisers! I am at work today luckily not in retail. I will be completeing the FE list this weekend and sending out early next week. this is you last chance to be added to the list.
Sue

Thanks! Don't mind if I do. In fact, I'm already hooked. Looking forward to reading your report as it unrolls. Oh, and we'll look for you at the Merry Mixer on December 6th. I'll be wearing a blue Pass Porter pouch around my neck and probably a red name tag.

Bev

Cool!

I'll put a LGMH on my lanyard to make me easier to spot. :)

Never been to a mixer before. It'll be nice to meet other idio... I mean like minded individuals who sold their sould to the mouse... ;) :lmao:

In the past, we've arrived at the terminal at 10:30 a.m. Does anyone know the if the posted time of 11:00 is a recent thing or has it always been 11:00 posted but still allowed entrance at 10:30?

It's not that I'm eager to get there.........BUT I'M EAGER TO GET THERE!!!!!

:dance3 :pixiedust: :goodvibes

Hi everybody,
My family and I will be traveling on the Dream for the first time on December 11th. any tips from pass travelers will be appreciated. :) :cool1:

In the past, we've arrived at the terminal at 10:30 a.m. Does anyone know the if the posted time of 11:00 is a recent thing or has it always been 11:00 posted but still allowed entrance at 10:30?

It's not that I'm eager to get there.........BUT I'M EAGER TO GET THERE!!!!!

:dance3 :pixiedust: :goodvibes

The 11:00 time is new with the Dream and from what I understand they do not let you in early.

Hi everybody,
My family and I will be traveling on the Dream for the first time on December 11th. any tips from pass travelers will be appreciated. :) :cool1:

Welcome how many are in your group? Is this your first cruise on DCL or 1st time on the Dream? It is DH and my first time on the Dream as well. There are lots of tips on the main board.

Welcome how many are in your group? Is this your first cruise on DCL or 1st time on the Dream? It is DH and my first time on the Dream as well. There are lots of tips on the main board.

Sorry, I forgot to mention that it will be 4 of us.

Here is what I have as of this evening but wanted to check one last time before I sent out the list.
Disneyin84
Dream1211
Txaggie94gigem – 2 Cabins
Richc17
Sobotv
NCHuckers
Bossjoan
Kashkdz
DL1957 – 3 Cabins

Txaggie94gigem please provide your stateroom number
gydell - I thought you wanted to be added but when I went back and checked I did not see your information please confirm.

Hope to have out tomorrow it all is confirmed.
Sue

Here is what I have as of this evening but wanted to check one last time before I sent out the list.
Disneyin84
Dream1211
Txaggie94gigem – 2 Cabins
Richc17
Sobotv
NCHuckers
Bossjoan
Kashkdz
DL1957 – 3 Cabins

Txaggie94gigem please provide your stateroom number
gydell - I thought you wanted to be added but when I went back and checked I did not see your information please confirm.

Hope to have out tomorrow it all is confirmed.
Sue

Sue, I've PM'ed you several time to add my families info - can you double check please? :confused3

Please let me know if I need to resend! :hippie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter