Dream room7674 Cat C Aft

sunshineNJ

DIS Veteran
Is this a good choice. It's a 241 sq ft oceanview. I wanted midship but it wasn't available. We are cruising in Aug. Thanks:)

sunshineNJ said:
Is this a good choice. It's a 241 sq ft oceanview. I wanted midship but it wasn't available. We are cruising in Aug. Thanks:)

What is Cat C? There should be a number between the "Cat" and the "C".

I have a deck plan map for all 4 ships and for the Magic & Wonder there is a 5C, 9C,10C & 11C.

For the Dream & Fantasy it's 4C, 5C8C, 9C & 11C.

5 of us were in this room last April and loved it! (3 adults and 2 kiddos) Easy access to elevators and a very quiet room. Let me know if you have any specific questions.

Thanks for the reply. Could you tell me how many beds and what kind? I really wanted midship because i'm concerned about seasickness, I've never cruised before. Midship wasn't available. The women I spoke with when I booked said that It's a nice large window, is that the case. It has 2 sinks right? How was the view? Thanks so much!:)

There was a queen size bed, bunk beds (that turn into just a couch during the day), and a Murphy bed. I slept in the Murphy bed and loved the fact I could lay in bed at night and watch the water. We had a very windy night the first night and none of us were bothered by seasickness. There is a huge round window with a cushioned seat where both my grandsons hung out when we were in our room. We had a beautiful view of the island while docked at Castaway Cay. It has split bathrooms and each of them has a sink. The one bath has a shower with a round bathtub. Lots of closet and drawer space. Hope this helps....just let me know if you have any other questions. Our attendant was awesome!!

One toilet. One bathroom has the toilet and sink and the other one has the shower and sink.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter